• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Old School Wrestling

C

Candyman

Hey guys,

This is were you can talk about all your fav old school wrestlers as you can see mine is the ultimate warrior. I brought the self destruction of the ultimate warrior on dvd and when i was a kid i thought he was awesome but after a few years have gone by and i have watched this dvd i have relised what a nut case this guy really is.

I highly reccomend hiring or buying this dvd it is a good laugh just ask C A Iversen, Neck, Monturd, Amy Iversen and Dobrien7 they have all seen it.

I generally don't like wrestling very much, but as you can see I like to laugh at old school wrestlers like Rick Rude, Macho Man, Hulk Hogan and the aforementioned joke The Ultimate Warrior. You cannot sit through this without laughing your ass off.

He really was a very sad, very insane man.

I didn't actually think I'd watch more than 10minutes of the dvd, but I swear he just kept getting crazier and crazier.

It was done doco style, and basically everyone at the then WWF thought he was a few sandwichs short.

Apparently most of his crazy ranting is unscripted and mostly done off the cuff. Words on this forum don't begin to describe this mans deep-seated foolishness.

If you only watch one "Thank god I'm not him" spectacle this year..........make it this one!

I was thinking of getting one of the old Survivor Series on DVD for the classic 5 vs 5 matches.

My favorite wrestler is Undertaker have been following him since he debuted in 1990. Too bad he now jobs to untalented sacks of crap like Mark Henry & Great Khali.

Yes i tell you i am glad i own this dvd so i can laugh at him on a regular bases.

there is a segment where he joined WCW and was to cut an in ring promo with hulk hogan and WCW was live to air in the US well warrior gets to the ring and begins his rant which suppose to go for like 2-3 min but no he just keeps talking and no one can understand a dam word he is saying well 20min later they had to cut the live feed around the country and the live crowd had to sit it out. not long after that he was fired from WCW as well

Originally posted by Mehrtsisagod@Jul 11 2006, 09:07 PM
I was thinking of getting one of the old Survivor Series on DVD for the classic 5 vs 5 matches.

My favorite wrestler is Undertaker have been following him since he debuted in 1990. Too bad he now jobs to untalented sacks of crap like Mark Henry & Great Khali.
Yeah those survivor series matches were cool...same with undertaker i do like the feud he is having with the great khali he is the guy out of the longest yard movie

is he that real massive dude??? not the undertaker- i know hes big, but the khali dude??? is he that massive dude from the longest yard???

They should have had The Ultimate Warrior in the longest yard

Used to watch wrestling back in the early 90's. I still remember it fondly. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Million Dollar Man and Brutus the Barber Beefcake kicked ass.

Originally posted by Serge@Jul 11 2006, 09:38 PM
Used to watch wrestling back in the early 90's. I still remember it fondly. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Million Dollar Man and Brutus the Barber Beefcake kicked ass.
Yes they are all fine wrestlers.

Everyone has there price(Million Dollar Man)

Yes I'm an avid follower of wrestling but a little disappointed with today's stuff.

DX is most likely the best thing around at the moment.

I also have every single Smackdown game on the PS1 & PS2 hence my avatar showing a screenshot of Rey Mysterio about to leap on John Cena (I believe) from the Upcoming game due out 25th November in Australia so should be about the same time here.

brilliant that dx is back, but not rlly old school, there from the "attitude" era.

guys like savage and hogan are immense. as is ric flair woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And he is in his50's and still mixing it up with the younger ones

Another crazy guy is Macho Man Randy Savage(OOOOOOW Yeeeaah)

last time i watched wrestling on tv was when it was free-to-air on channel 4 (before it became C4) and that was when HHH and The Rock where going hard at each other. watching Candymans awesome dvd has rekindled my love for wrestling

rowdy roddy piper.... i can also remember 2 midgets but i can't quite remember how they fit in. this was way back when andre the giant was alive

Or Jimmy super fly snuka he was awesome first ever guy to jump off the top of a steel cage

Woooooooooooo

"I'm a limousine-riding, jet-flying, kiss-stealing, wheeling-dealing son of a gun, who's kissed all the girls and made them cry."

Bobby Heenan on the Ultimate Warrior: "This guy makes coffee nervous."

"Macho madness lives forever!" -- Randy Savage

Back when there were actual tag teams not thrown together sides.

The likes of LOD, Hart Foundation, Demolition, the Rockers, the Bushwhackers, Killer Bees, Natural Disasters, Powers of Pain & many more.

Latest posts