• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v Munster

What's going on with the Ospreys defence?
You shouldn't be able to drive three tacklers back that easily

Games sparked into life. Munster score through Buckley, then a few mins later, Ospreys get a try through Phillips.

10 apice.

Citating coming Tuitupous way
If that hadn't have been a double-tackle I think he'd be in the bin

Citating coming Tuitupous way
If that hadn't have been a double-tackle I think he'd be in the bin

Barnes put that reference in ... those who should not be named :lol:

Hmm, Munster try. Shouldn't have been though, Howlett took out fussel in the air, which in turn took Biggar out.

Hmm, Munster try. Shouldn't have been though, Howlett took out fussel in the air, which in turn took Biggar out.

Munster fans would argue that the try in the first half was dubious!

I'm watching online, and I'm missing chunks, including the Ospreys first half try, so can't comment yet.

Hmm another poor call. Biggar carried the ball out there. Should have been a 22 drop out, but instead Ospreys get a scrum back.

Last edited:
Barnes put that reference in ... those who should not be named :lol:

Watching without sound :p (some crap film on the TV that the other half is watching :p )

Biggar carries the ball out - Ospreys get a scrum way back where the ball was kicked, go figure!
Ref and Linesmen a mile away from where it happened though

Earls' try is hard to call, as Howlett did take out Fussell (and then Biggar), but it looked like he jumped for the ball and collided with Fussell (though he may have just jumped so that he did take him out of the equation though)

Last edited:
Earls' try is hard to call, as Howlett did take out Fussell (and then Biggar), but it looked like he jumped for the ball and collided with Fussell (though he may have just jumped so that he did take him out of the equation though)

Can assure you that Howlett knew what he was doing by taking out Fussell!

Can he get pinged for that? As he, in theory, jumped for the ball

Mick O'Driscoll having a great day at the lineout

Typical, Ospreys loose a lineout in Munster territory, just when they had Munster under the cosh. Hibbard has a had a good game generally, but his lineout throwing has been a little off today.

Biggar having one of his better days.

Awesome scrum again!!!!!!

Balls, I think I'm a little behind you Olyy, and that lineout is only just coming up!

Collins just takes two men and the gain line every time!

C'mon. Scrum on Munsters try line. Go for the pushover try boys. Eat time and try and deny Munster the bonus point.

Edit. Adam Jones has been trully immense today. Destroyed Munster's scrum all day, then comes up with that tackle!

Further edit: didn't realise it was Munster's scrum. Now they're going for it. C'mon Ospreys, get this last try.

Another spear tackle!!!!!!

Last edited:
Not like Mafi to do something like that ;)

Also: Mike Philips is such a dick. I know it's a scrumhalfs job to be one, but he's just a ****. He knew exactly what he was doing when he hit Wallace

Questions have to be asked how the Ospreys did not go for the scrum at the end there!