• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris v Harlequins

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Dec 6 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 6 2008, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could be a gem of a game. Is it on the telly?[/b]

It's in the ***le of this thread... France 2 and Sky
[/b][/quote]
Yeh, just saw it as I re-entered. >_>
I think Paris will win this, but I won't be surprised to see Harlequins push them close...

I think had the injury list been as bad as was previously thought then maybe it may have been the case but I think Paris will have too much for Quins

Well that was some pre-show and a none too shabby start to the match either.

That chip from Care had trouble written all over it, almost Poitrenuadesque defending from Paris there.

'Quins try!
Some cock up by the French cover defence there.
Barnes, please stop masturbating over every Care does. Please. For the love of God!

0 - 7 Harlequins. Score by Williams, conversion by Evans.

I was wondering when hernandez was going to attempt the drop, surprised it took all of 13 minutes.

Paris under the knife at the moment. 'Quins are pouncing on any mistake and it will cost Stade dearly if they don't be more clinical.

How is that not a penalty for Quins, Liebenberg played the ball in front of where it was knocked on ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 6 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Paris under the knife at the moment. 'Quins are pouncing on any mistake and it will cost Stade dearly if they don't be more clinical.[/b]

Certainly made them pay there, should have been in for a try of their own and then Hernandez makes an absolute dogs' dinner of it and gifts Quins the try.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 6 2008, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WTF? 'Quins, you're not supposed to win this game! :eek:
Another try. 12 - 0[/b]

well they have been gifted the 2 tries but even still you can't afford to give a team this sort of lead

again silly penalty to give away from the kickoff, Hernandez possibly still rattled after that try.

Hernandez ballsed up the penalty aswell...
He's a World-Class player, but what on Earth is he playing at?

Latest posts