• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

player appearances

R

reds07

hav u noticed some players still dont look like the real playa cuz just lookin at the reds team anthony mathieson hasnt got hair in the game but is suppose 2 and josh valentine hair is like white and suppose 2 b brown. wish u could edit their appearances like in 2004. does n e 1 no how its going getin the player editor 2 edit appearance or is it stil just stats atm?

Yeah, i read somewhere that they have top 100 faces. Interesting though that they have most of the brumbies, almost all the wallabies, but wilkinson looks nothing like himself.

I didn't think so, i suppose he's alright, but when you look at samo or gregan and compare him with them you realise they haven't put as much effort into wilko. Get my point?

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 1 2005, 07:02 PM
I didn't think so, i suppose he's alright, but when you look at samo or gregan and compare him with them you realise they haven't put as much effort into wilko. Get my point?
Not really......

Like Ronan O'Gara -they sure as hell don't look like anyone else...

I can see why, if you weren't a kiwi or aussie or POM how it would be disturbing not having the likenesses though - and I am grateful of this fact...Williams, Howlett, Rokocoko, Muliaina, Spencer, Marshall, Collins, McCaw, Jack, Meeuws, Umaga etc etc etc.....they all look just like them - awesome.
<

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 1 2005, 06:02 PM
i agree... i think wilko looks wierd and so does ben cohen

Patterson has a face, not a great one to be honest but it's there. I'm not sure but I think scott murray has one and weird as it is, Simon Danielli who has been frozen out of the scotland team by the lamont brothers has on. I'd rather simon taylor or ally hogg had one, maybe cusiter casue he is the best northen hemisphere scrum half in my opinion even though he plays for the borders. Wilkinson's looks off cause of the hair, wilko normally has longer hair than that. Some of the All Blacks and Wallabies have faces. Gavin Henson does to i think. I wish there was more choice with hair though.

The England players have pretty vague likenesses though you can tell who is who. Wilkinson, Worsley, Barkley and Lewsey all look OK. Hodgson has stubble, so it looks like him. Grewcock's face is right.

Some are miles off, like Tait's baldness, Goode's hair and Cueto's face.

i think its more than the tp 100 players i wonder why they never did mehrts face yet they did roger randles i dont have nothing against roger randle its just mehrts is the all time highest points scorer for new zealand and roger randle ummmmm.............

Stephen Larkham and Frederic Michalak look superb aswell as Jason Robinson.
<

Wilkinson does just look weird because of the hair, his face is very good. Cohen looks ok as well I think. The disturbing thing is that they seem to have captured Austin Healy's face
<
............and then used for loads of other random players as well.

i played a world league game - where one of the opposing players had no face! just bank head - skin colour

must have been a graphics glitch or something

it was pretty funny

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Apr 2 2005, 04:04 AM
Wilkinson does just look weird because of the hair, his face is very good. Cohen looks ok as well I think. The disturbing thing is that they seem to have captured Austin Healy's face
<
............and then used for loads of other random players as well.
Yeah, i was wondering about fairbanks and martens scrumhalf for tonga is a gregan. A lot of Samo's as well.

Latest posts