• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pointless animals

S

St Helens RLFC

If you could exterminate any 2 animals, what would it be and why?

1) Seagulls. Me and seagulls go back a long way since one took a dump on my head when I was in the school playground at the age of 7. Shitehawks, they serve NO purpose.

2) Wasps. Need I say more? What do they do? Absolutely f**k all, that's what!

Pigeons, nothing but rats with wings and filthy ******** to boot.

Domestic cats, seriously they serve no purpose either, plus you can be blinded if you rub your eyes having come in contact with their ****.

Snakes...St. Patrick took the first step and got them off of his island...I say we continue his work.
Bald Eagles...Yeah, I said it.

1) Wasps - They're as useless as a spare dick at a wedding. All they do
is bloody well annoy us!

2) Pigeons - Godforsaken animals that's sole purpose is to annoy us.

Wasps aren't as useless as people like to think.
There are so many animals that feed off both the wasps and the larvae that they are a great factor in the food chain. Badgers are commonly known to destroy wasps' underground nests and eat the larvae and their food storage.

Great fact about Piegons:

If you were to capture an average street pigeon and dissect it, you would see that 30% of its body mass is made up of worms.
Euch.

I think humans are pretty pointless.
We help feed scavengers with our mass wastage, but we are killing off 1000's of species every years and are likely to be the biggest contributor to the demise of Planet Earth.

which isn't likely to happen for at least another 4.5 billion years so I'm sleeping soundly tonight.

I'm going over the limit of 2.

1. Wasps & Flys. For the above reasons.

2. Magpies. The original shitehawk. ******* evil creatures which have a penchant for stealing your shiny things... You could even call them chavs in that sense.

3. Dogs. Especially the stray variety. They come running into the garden and **** everywhere, or even worse, **** on the floor right outside the pub door. And nomatter how much you wipe your shoe on the nearest bit of grass you can find, yuou can never get all the dog **** out. ******* creatures.

4. Ponys. They're small weak horses that can't do anything. And it's pollitically incorrect to turn them into lots of lovely useful glue.

5. Guinnea Pigs/Hamsters/Gerbils. What exacty do they do?

6. Sloth. Spend their entire lives asleep. They don't provide food for any preditors and don't hunt pests. Useless ********.

1) englishmen

and..

2) irishmen

why??...they just dont play good rugby..thats all

Snakes...St. Patrick took the first step and got them off of his island...I say we continue his work.
Bald Eagles...Yeah, I said it.
[/b]

He was very thorough St Patrick....he even thought to take the time to remove all fossil remains of the snakes that once plagued the Emereld Isle.

This might be controversial but the Kiwi is pretty pointless...I mean talk about a species unequipped to for modern world. Completely flightless, no fear of predators and so timid it dies of shock if you take a picture of it.

"I mean talk about a species unequipped to for modern world"..

thats why we are trying to save it from being an instinct species...if you guys didnt eat all the dinosaurs they would be defending our countries against terrorists!!

"I mean talk about a species unequipped to for modern world"..

thats why we are trying to save it from being an instinct species...
[/b]

Any joy finding any Moa lurking in the NZ undergrowth? Now they were dumb, dumb animals.

lochness monster

why?..becoz he is not helping scotish rugby as he had planned 20,000 years ago...

and

g-unit...those gorillas are not helping hiphop at all

badgers- evil ********, carry bovine TB, ruin fields, god knows why they are
protected (yeh im a farmer:p)

1. females.
so hard to understand and you can never win no matter what you do.also do a lot of damage to a man's wallet and thus interfere with his natural habitat.

2. females friends.
they flock together and cause all sorts of havoc. a group of female friends have been known to destroy millions of happy single guys and married guys for that matter too. you can't seem to get rid of them either and they tend to multiply too

<div class='quotemain'> 1) homos (just kidding!)
2) o'roth
3) flies
4) mosquiotes
5)britney spears [/b]

You were't kidding :p
[/b][/quote]

now im adding u to the list :ranting:

Foxes, Wasps, Badgers, and Clay Pigeons

Bloody Hate Foxes, Hunting should never of been banned... Now I just go shoot them instead..