• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 4 (Castres, Leinster, Montpellier, Northampton)

Gutted I'm going to mkss that! I think we'll both get through Gaston, personally hoping for a qf between us in the Altrad with a very different result to October!

if that's the case we have to win the pool at your expense!!! and then we would never play each other in the Quarters possible semi, or final in JOCKLAND.

TEAMS for SUNDAYS CLASH AT CASTRES, 12 changes for Castres we are much the sam as last week.

Le XV de départ de Castres : Palis ; Caminati, Taumoepeau, Vialelle, Agulla ; (o) Urdapilleta, (m) Kockott ; Mafi, Jelonch, Caballero ; Moreaux, Jacquet ; Tussac, Rallier, Lazar.
Les remplaçants : Mach, Stroe, Montes, Lassalle, Bias, Dupont, Dumora, Berard.

Le XV de départ de Montpellier
: Mogg ; Nagusa, Tomane, Dumoulin, Nadolo ; (o) Catrakilis, (m) White ; Galletier, Qera, Ouedraogo ; Van Rensburg, Mikautadze, Du Plessis, Mamukashvili, Nariashvili.
Les remplaçants : Ruffenach, Watremez, Guillamon, Willemse, Battut, Wright, Immelman, Reilhac.

Fair ****s SOB has some wheels on him! He kept pace with Pisi the whole way

Leinster's big screen operator trying to influence the ref :lol:

Deja vu for Leinster. Pack have their heads up their arses and aren't bringing any intensity to the party.

Decent finish there, had a lot to do and was helped by some poor tackling. Try bonus point very much in reach with Leinster controlling the game.

Leinster playing some lovely rugby. Some great angles leading up to that try, and good phase play. Different level to Norpthampton at the moment.

Saints getting brutalised.

Whatever happened to that ginger winger than Leinster had a couple of seasons ago, looked like the U Wot M8 kid

Saints getting brutalised.

Whatever happened to that ginger winger than Leinster had a couple of seasons ago, looked like the U Wot M8 kid

Darragh Fanning. I think he retired to run a restaurant or something.

Latest posts