• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Powergen Cup

There is only one way to find out.

loratadine - do you actually SUPPORT Newport Gwent, or are you just taking there side because they are welsh and it just so happens you wanna bi**h at some English fans, and oh look, who have Newport got next??
<

Originally posted by harrison2468+Oct 5 2005, 08:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Oct 5 2005, 08:56 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 6 2005, 07:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Oct 5 2005, 08:50 PM
Talking some rugby, how do you think Saints will fair in the PC?

We'll beat Newport at home on current form, and then we'll have to see what happens away at Leicester. Whether they decide to turn up on the day.
<

If we get through the group stage then there is always the possibilty of going further.
I presume you guys will be taking it reasonably seriously? Could be a decent way into Europe for you. Personally, I think you will top the group at the end, with Wasps, Bath and Scarlets coming thorugh the others. [/b]
We certainly seem to be set on going as far as possible. Got to try and get a long way in both the PC and Parker Pen or whatever it's called now, I think both are viable ways back into the HC for us.

serious news, tom shanklins back for the wasps game, as is martyn williams,, and xavier rush starts too,

is dallaglio starting or on the bench.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 6 2005, 07:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 6 2005, 07:59 AM)</div>
Originally posted by harrison2468@Oct 5 2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 6 2005, 07:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Oct 5 2005, 08:50 PM
Talking some rugby, how do you think Saints will fair in the PC?

We'll beat Newport at home on current form, and then we'll have to see what happens away at Leicester. Whether they decide to turn up on the day.
<

If we get through the group stage then there is always the possibilty of going further.

I presume you guys will be taking it reasonably seriously? Could be a decent way into Europe for you. Personally, I think you will top the group at the end, with Wasps, Bath and Scarlets coming thorugh the others.
We certainly seem to be set on going as far as possible. Got to try and get a long way in both the PC and Parker Pen or whatever it's called now, I think both are viable ways back into the HC for us. [/b]
Yeah, we'll give you a good go in the Parker though remember!
<

Obviously there is still a long time and you could still be in the top 5 come April.

Originally posted by harrison2468@Oct 5 2005, 09:01 PM
Obviously there is still a long time and you could still be in the top 5 come April.
I'm not ruling out hope of a top 5 finish. The signs against Gloucester and Worcester have been excellent, and had it not been for a card-happy ref at Kingholm we probably would have come away with the win.

As long as the likes of Spencer, Thompson and Reihana stay fit we should be ok.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 6 2005, 08:02 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
IVE GOT TICKETS TO SEE WALES SPANK SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!

You will probably fine its SA doing the spanking. [/b][/quote]
yeh kk we'll see

we lost to them by 2 points last year and that was before winning the grand slam!!

is dallaglio starting

and my name is a comeback to teh mites sig,

i dont see any reason why wales cant beat south africa at home though.

Originally posted by Flamingo@Oct 6 2005, 08:03 AM
we lost to them by 2 points last year and that was before winning the grand slam!!
Winning a GS makes you invincible btw.

Originally posted by Flamingo@Oct 5 2005, 09:03 PM
Wales won the Grand Slam?!?!?!

Well in that case South Africa might as well not bother showing up, you deserve to win on merit alone.

<

I am very pleased with the progress made by the team, i wouldn't rule out a top 5 finish either but, I won't be dissapointed if we don't. as long as we pretty safe from relegation. I cant go through what we did last year.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 6 2005, 08:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 6 2005, 08:04 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Flamingo
@Oct 5 2005, 09:03 PM
Wales won the Grand Slam?!?!?!

Well in that case South Africa might as well not bother showing up, you deserve to win on merit alone.

<
[/b]
finally!!!

ok if england can beat south africe then there no reason we cant, wales could beat south africa, although i think itll be a close game and could got either way.

i said spank as a comeback to teh mites sig.

loratadine has tickets to see wales get spanked by s.a

it will be interesting to see how dallaglio plays, its bad news for the rest of the wrold if he comes back to his best form, as he is undoubtably one of the greatest b-r forward of all time.

I dont favoue the guy myself but it doesn't mean he isnt much of a player. But why would you want to know about Dildaglio, he isnt Welsh is he??

Latest posts