• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Powergen Cup

what are you on - your all too busy drinking pimms to be watching the game, having picnics and reading thomas hardy novels.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 6 2005, 07:22 AM
what are you on - your all too busy drinking pimms to be watching the game, having picnics and reading thomas hardy novels.
LOL!!

<
<
<

Must be fun, having two of you acting like idiots instead of one.

Thing is, how difficult is it to pass the brain-cell between you? Must slow things down a bit?

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 6 2005, 07:25 AM
Must be fun, having two of you acting like idiots instead of one.

Thing is, how difficult is it to pass the brain-cell between you? Must slow things down a bit?
well see im welsh and im quite good at doing things!!

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 6 2005, 06:52 AM
i hate all this labelling - chavs - isnt it a bit childish to labell people, everyone is individuals and we shouldnt stereotype

i agree, english rugger is so upper class.

pimms
Isn't it a bit of a contradiction to tell us to not sterotype people, and than labell all English rugby fans "upper class".

Come into the real world, play some club rugby over here, and it is definitely not what you think it is.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Oct 6 2005, 07:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Oct 6 2005, 07:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Oct 6 2005, 06:52 AM
i hate all this labelling - chavs - isnt it a bit childish to labell people, everyone is individuals and we shouldnt stereotype

pimms
Isn't it a bit of a contradiction to tell us to not sterotype people, and than labell all English rugby fans "upper class".

Come into the real world, play some club rugby over here, and it is definitely not what you think it is. [/b]
i play for a club called risca we went to the blackpool cup a year ago and won it and stuffed bath and london irish in the meanwhile! also there was two welsh teams in the whole tournament and we met in the final!

Originally posted by Flamingo+Oct 6 2005, 07:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flamingo @ Oct 6 2005, 07:31 AM)</div>
Originally posted by harrison2468@Oct 6 2005, 07:28 AM

pimms

Come into the real world, play some club rugby over here, and it is definitely not what you think it is.
i play for a club called risca we went to the blackpool cup a year ago and won it and stuffed bath and london irish in the meanwhile! also there was two welsh teams in the whole tournament and we met in the final! [/b]
Did they offer you a nice cup of tea on top of the Blackpool tower afterwards?

Originally posted by Flamingo+Oct 5 2005, 08:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flamingo @ Oct 5 2005, 08:31 PM)</div>
Originally posted by harrison2468@Oct 6 2005, 07:28 AM

pimms

i play for a club called risca we went to the blackpool cup a year ago and won it and stuffed bath and london irish in the meanwhile! also there was two welsh teams in the whole tournament and we met in the final! [/b]
And what?

Does that make English rugby upper-class then?

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 6 2005, 07:33 AM
english rugby - why did prince william go training with england before.
Wales rugby - why did Shane Williams play on the wing with Wales before

becuase he scored a try against england, and was undoubtably the best player in the 6 nations behind martyn williams, sorry that we dont have players who are better of in a retirement home.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 6 2005, 07:35 AM
yesh and crumpets, and then the queen presented us with our medals.
Surely you would have wanted this guy to present the medals...

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 5 2005, 08:38 PM
sorry that we dont have players who are better of in a retirement home.
Heard all this kind of crap before the 2003 World Cup, and it proved unfounded. I'd have thought you might have thought of something new by now considering the majority of the playing staff within the England squad have changed.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 6 2005, 07:38 AM
becuase he scored a try against england, and was undoubtably the best player in the 6 nations behind martyn williams, sorry that we dont have players who are better of in a retirement home.
Still talking about the 6nations are we...

Latest posts