• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Powergen Cup

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 6 2005, 07:41 AM
thats what i sed harrison - hes is our leader.
You better respect him then, oh and he is English.

No, I thought we where talking about the Welsh ruling everything until the end of eternity.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Oct 6 2005, 07:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Oct 6 2005, 07:42 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Oct 6 2005, 07:41 AM
thats what i sed harrison - hes is our leader.
You better respect him then, oh and he is English. [/b]
i dont respect the big eared dick he a knob!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
No, I thought we where talking about the Welsh ruling everything until the end of eternity.[/b]

nice one - see he knows how to respect a true nation.

I was being sarcastic, donut.

<

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 6 2005, 07:45 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
No, I thought we where talking about the Welsh ruling everything until the end of eternity.

nice one - see he knows how to respect a true nation. [/b][/quote]
Principality remember.

You know what, a bit of punctuation and spelling doesn't hurt anyone does it?

Maybe making your posts look like they wern't typed by a monkey might earn you some respect...oh..who am I kidding??

well, let me see. Do I realy crave the respect of you guy's. Well in answer i supose yes i do. Heres the thing - i all respect each one of you, you see although our opinions differ i still have respect for you and i hope it swings vice-versa.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 6 2005, 07:51 AM
well, let me see. Do I realy crave the respect of you guy's. Well in answer i supose yes i do. Heres the thing - i all respect each one of you, you see although our opinions differ i still have respect for you and i hope it swings vice-versa.
No.

Originally posted by harrison2468@Oct 5 2005, 08:50 PM
Talking some rugby, how do you think Saints will fair in the PC?
We'll beat Newport at home on current form, and then we'll have to see what happens away at Leicester. Whether they decide to turn up on the day.
<

If we get through the group stage then there is always the possibilty of going further.

ok - thats sad though, i admire your knowledge of the game, but its a pity that you cant appreciate i have different opinions to you, it would be very boring if i agreed with you.

Well, if we are going to talk about this like nice civilised people then, I don't know what to expect come saturday.

Hopefull it will be a great game, and hopefully will be close but...if I chose to convert to YOUR way of life then.
(Loratadine)
Da welsh r gonna win ennit, cos we are da best at everyfin and think we ar good and stuff.

<

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 5 2005, 08:51 PM
How you think you can still command any respect from people you've insulted and abused time and time again I don't know.
<

ok fair dues like ennet, now i will da conver to your way like

after carefull consideration - one has come to the conclusion that the gwent dragons will regally destroy the saints.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 6 2005, 07:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 6 2005, 07:52 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Oct 5 2005, 08:50 PM
Talking some rugby, how do you think Saints will fair in the PC?
We'll beat Newport at home on current form, and then we'll have to see what happens away at Leicester. Whether they decide to turn up on the day.
<

If we get through the group stage then there is always the possibilty of going further. [/b]
I presume you guys will be taking it reasonably seriously? Could be a decent way into Europe for you. Personally, I think you will top the group at the end, with Wasps, Bath and Scarlets coming thorugh the others.

How you think you can still command any respect from people you've insulted and abused time and time again I don't know. [/b]

well you know - let by gones be bye gones like
<
<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 6 2005, 07:54 AM
Well, if we are going to talk about this like nice civilised people then, I don't know what to expect come saturday.

Hopefull it will be a great game, and hopefully will be close but...if I chose to convert to YOUR way of life then.
(Loratadine)
Da welsh r gonna win ennit, cos we are da best at everyfin and think we ar good and stuff.

<
loratadine and me are not townys were valley boys born and bred so we dont talk like that!

but nicley written though!!

Latest posts