• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership kick off times

D

danny

How much longer can we put up with the current scheduling of kick off times and days for Premiership and International matches. At Gloucester we have had one 3pm Saturday kick-of. This weeked its Bristol on Friday at 8pm. What a load of shite! The games are so infrequent that you never know where you are. I understand the power of Sky and the money it brings but there has to be something for the fans otherwise there might as wel be no-one in the grounds, just couch-potatoes sat on their fat arses at home. I will look at the fixture list and kick off times before I purchase my season ticket next year as this season so far has been a joke. Its killing the game for the real fans.

Could be worse mate.... Wigan now play ALL their home games on a Friday night which f***s me off no end!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Nov 19 2008, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Could be worse mate.... Wigan now play ALL their home games on a Friday night which f***s me off no end![/b]
Thats crazy, I wouldnt go its taking the ****. I can see the Prem going the same way!

Latest posts