• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 22

Ruaridh surely has to be wearing white this autumn

(And I don't mean at his wedding)
Brilliant form but who misses out? May, Nowell, Watson (if not 15)? At the moment I'd say May is in the worst form of the 3 but it would be horrible to drop him considering his recent England form has been outstanding.

Watson.
For me, that's relatively easy - they play for the same team, so their form is easiest to compare, and Ruaridh is way ahead.
Quite honestly though, his form demands selection, and there's a time when that has to be acknowledged, otherwise you can only break into the team by someone else playing badly.

Alternatively, play to his strengths and put him at FB. Daly's in the poorest form of the 4 incumbents

Last edited:
For EJ? Pretty much
He's been ever present throughout his whole tenure, even when playing badly at 15

That wind looks vicious. Rain's supposed to go downards isn't it?

Last edited:
So with the Wasps BP win, (again barring a huge upset), Bath can't get a home semi, therefore they just need to win. Bristol still really need a BP to put pressure on Sale. However if they do get the BP win, Bath need to BP win as their points difference is the lowest and a Sale BP win would see them 4th. Interesting 30 mins coming up.

So with the Wasps BP win, (again barring a huge upset), Bath can't get a home semi, therefore they just need to win. Bristol still really need a BP to put pressure on Sale. However if they do get the BP win, Bath need to BP win as their points difference is the lowest and a Sale BP win would see them 4th. Interesting 30 mins coming up.
Nope. Number of wins is the first separator for teams. If Bath win, they're 3rd

Lockdown break has not had the same effect on Binny as it did on Mako

Nope. Number of wins is the first separator for teams. If Bath win, they're 3rd
Ah ok then, fair enough.

On another note, Marchant with two tries. I'd like to see him in the EPS at least.

"We'll miss you next season, come back soon"

Alex Sanderson looked ******* unamused by that...

Bristol hunting one more try, Saracens closing back on Bath...

I thought penalty tries had a yellow attached to them these days?

Did you say it would be an extended squad due to Covid and the the number of games coming up or was that just pondering?
Nah, I don't think I said anything like that - my musings were over whether EJ would stick to his pre-COVID declaration that he was going to rest his WC players over the summer/autumn internationals

Latest posts