• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 22

Sale's bench should win them this.
Can see Bristol scoring next, but Ashman, Rodd, Qurike, James, Reed is some serious attacking power

Westcountry derby is 17-14 at HT

Bath spent the first 20 minutes trying to give Glos the game, penalties all over the place, compounding errors, utter stupidity; and arguing with the ref.
Then Ludlow goes high in a try-saving tackle and gets sent off, Bath tighten up and Glos panic.

On the basis of the first half, both teams deserve to lose - let's call it a draw, and give the ref and TJs the 4 points.

I was pretty close to calling it quits as one of those gutless, own-worst-enemy days Bath are so fond of, and taking the dog for a walk, and the dark and rain. It would have been more entertaining than most of that first half.

Even when Warr is not at his best he scores, too soon for International but got to think with him and Quirk pushing each other hard they will have to come into contention post WC.

Even when Warr is not at his best he scores, too soon for International but got to think with him and Quirk pushing each other hard they will have to come into contention post WC.
I think you have to keep in mind just how dominant Sale pack were as a whole so take those performances with a pinch of salt. His shirt was pretty clean!

As predicted, utter inexcusable dross from Bristol and I'm honestly fed up with it after 2 years. That little bump up in form shows the players are there but something is really, really wrong.

I shouldn't be posting right now as not in good frame of mind and might regret some stuff (already do)... hdjiwhslsh. Not happy. 😄

Westcountry derby is 17-14 at HT

Bath spent the first 20 minutes trying to give Glos the game, penalties all over the place, compounding errors, utter stupidity; and arguing with the ref.
Then Ludlow goes high in a try-saving tackle and gets sent off, Bath tighten up and Glos panic.

On the basis of the first half, both teams deserve to lose - let's call it a draw, and give the ref and TJs the 4 points.

I was pretty close to calling it quits as one of those gutless, own-worst-enemy days Bath are so fond of, and taking the dog for a walk, and the dark and rain. It would have been more entertaining than most of that first half.
Really enjoyable game over all. Bath had individual moments of brilliance but I'm still not sure as a team what they are trying to achieve. The second half was all bath though. Great game to watch.

(ALso watching Wales v England women's 6N; England winning but Joy Neville refereeing about as selectively as one might expect...)

Saints running rampant now, flipping over to Falcons/Quins that looks much more competitive

Latest posts