• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 22

22 - 20 to 48 -20 in like 13mins a bit nutty
Shame Marchant missed the kick for the 50 - guessing this is Quins final home game, and that's why he took it?

I think you have to keep in mind just how dominant Sale pack were as a whole so take those performances with a pinch of salt. His shirt was pretty clean!

As predicted, utter inexcusable dross from Bristol and I'm honestly fed up with it after 2 years. That little bump up in form shows the players are there but something is really, really wrong.

I shouldn't be posting right now as not in good frame of mind and might regret some stuff (already do)... hdjiwhslsh. Not happy. 😄
Oh Sales pack were superb without a doubt, with what England fans have had to put up with in certain positions (SH being one of them) I'm always on the look out for descent options you'd have to imagine post WC there will be something of a rebuild, no one has really demanded the shirt, Warr has been fantastic all season, as I said it wasn't one of his stand out performances but he still scored an opportunistic try, it's still early but great to see viable options.

Looking forward to this one today, i think we can win but by no means are we the favourites. I just hope the young guys can continue to progress and Tuima gets some gametime. Lose this and the slim pipedream of top 4 is gone.

Not sure how it all can play out tbh because everyone seems to have different amount of games left. All i know is chiefs have 15 points to play for(max 58) and can deny Tigers and Lirish 5 points with wins, would mean tigers max 58 and Lirish max 57. Also Saints max 58. BPs are massive, tigers and Lirish can afford to lose but makes it harder.

As i said complete pipedream but possible so who knows....more likely is tigers winning and chiefs out and playing all the kids vs Lirish and Bristol.

Looking forward to this one today, i think we can win but by no means are we the favourites. I just hope the young guys can continue to progress and Tuima gets some gametime. Lose this and the slim pipedream of top 4 is gone.

Not sure how it all can play out tbh because everyone seems to have different amount of games left. All i know is chiefs have 15 points to play for(max 58) and can deny Tigers and Lirish 5 points with wins, would mean tigers max 58 and Lirish max 57. Also Saints max 58. BPs are massive, tigers and Lirish can afford to lose but makes it harder.

As i said complete pipedream but possible so who knows....more likely is tigers winning and chiefs out and playing all the kids vs Lirish and Bristol.
That's where I'm at too. I would have liked to have seen more of Feyi-Waboso so silver lining to the 'get the kids in' end of season if we lose today is possibly seeing more of him and Alfie Bell maybe?

Our season has already been saved thanks to Europe so I hope Chiefs just put it out there today, win or lose.

Well I'd imagine the Saints fans don't care what I think, but as a neutral who'd been looking forward to the game for weeks I must say it really ****** me off that I forked out £40 for a ticket and then however much else I spent on travel and food only for the game to be ruined after 7 minutes. I very much agree that we have to make the game as safe as possible and players need to take responsibility for their actions, but there are too many games being ruined by red cards.

Aside from that it was a cracking day and what a fantastic stadium Northampton have.

Well I'd imagine the Saints fans don't care what I think, but as a neutral who'd been looking forward to the game for weeks I must say it really ****** me off that I forked out £40 for a ticket and then however much else I spent on travel and food only for the game to be ruined after 7 minutes. I very much agree that we have to make the game as safe as possible and players need to take responsibility for their actions, but there are too many games being ruined by red cards.

Aside from that it was a cracking day and what a fantastic stadium Northampton have.
Did Finn Smith go off for a HIA? I can't remember

Ive seen some great gam eeven with red card but they do also ruin games, 20 min red card surely has to be the way to go, or is imo.

Has a penalty kick to the corner ever been taken from the mark? :)

Latest posts