• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 18

Wtf is that law?
Absolute BS, absolute absolute BS

Even Pearce basically apologising for it

Good from George Ford just to accept it and not **** off Luke by arguing, pretty crap though, really need to stop fart adding around with laws and interpretations.

Curry getting away with one there, clearly trying to pin in the 9, can't see how Sarries 9 could intentionally be tippping him more just trying to get off to the breakdown.
Yeah that was poor, like he knew what he was doing to and then the play acting afterwards 🤪

What law is that?
LCD reaches out to score, ball comes free from his hand (doesn't touch anyone or anything else) his hand then "regathers" it and he grounds the ball
Because it was in the act of scoring/over the line there's no regathering allowed and separation = knock on

Not going well with both wingers getting yellow carded. And even so it if Sale win we are screwed either way.

Oh well still another half to go. Hopfully our bench brings on some energy for the last 20/30.

Yeah that was poor, like he knew what he was doing to and then the play acting afterwards 🤪
You crack your head into a 4G pitch and come back to me
It didn't look much live but one of the angles showed the force as his head hit the floor

I just don't get Sale at all, suddenly they look how they did last season nasty pack with an immense defence, backs with some lovely interplay it's crazy contrasted with the beginning of the season, Sarries barely able to fire a shot in that first half, be quite a statement if they go on and win it.

LCD reaches out to score, ball comes free from his hand (doesn't touch anyone or anything else) his hand then "regathers" it and he grounds the ball
Because it was in the act of scoring/over the line there's no regathering allowed and separation = knock on
It's a knock on 🤪

Any way an attritional match, could go either way.

I just don't get Sale at all, suddenly they look how they did last season nasty pack with an immense defence, backs with some lovely interplay it's crazy contrasted with the beginning of the season, Sarries barely able to fire a shot in that first half, be quite a statement if they go on and win it.
Yeah, night and day pre/post Six Nations - very frustrating as one win (or a couple of BPs) after Christmas and today would be a hell of a lot less nervy

You crack your head into a 4G pitch and come back to me
It didn't look much live but one of the angles showed the force as his head hit the floor
If that had happened in open play, fair enough, but he put him in a position to deliberately impede the flow of the match and could have suffered an injury of his own making. No one but him put himself in that situation. It's dirty.

Also the Sale coach impeding IVZ from collecting the ball when kicked out, how is that allowed?

Yeah, night and day pre/post Six Nations - very frustrating as one win (or a couple of BPs) after Christmas and today would be a hell of a lot less nervy
Even more impressive this game considering Sarries are pretty much fully loaded can't think of anyone key missing.

If that had happened in open play, fair enough, but he put him in a position to deliberately impede the flow of the match and could have suffered an injury of his own making. No one but him put himself in that situation. It's dirty.

Also the Sale coach impeding IVZ from collecting the ball when kicked out, how is that allowed?
Think it's probably called the dark arts and goes on many times in every game, Sarries have pretty much been the best at it in the prem for the best part of a decade, it's no coincidence the success they have had at the same time. I don't think it really constitutes him putting himself in a position to injur himself, at the same time it didn't look look intentional from IVZ, more just trying to get into position etc.

If Spencer's okay after that tackle, it's far more due tomluck than judgement!

Rodd is having a massive game, I reckon he spent all his injury time in the weights room he looks noticeably stronger than before

Wow don't think I've seen that before pretty much two car crashes off kick returns one resulting in a try, Mako needs to come off to sort the scrum if Sarries want a platform to play off.

That try was pure biting down on your gumshield and emptying the tank
Clearance kick to nothing turns into a try under the sticks due to the kick chase

Feels like a card might come soon if Sale fail to score

Latest posts