• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 18

Tough semi away to Saints but could be a cracker. Can't say which way Bath Sale would go.
I can see a repeat of last years final tbh, (appreciate that means 2 home losses), not sure who in the Bath squad (outside of Spencer) has big game experience, similar with saints, but then again Sarries are not the force they once were and probably will be far less so after this season.

Well, not a great end to the season but at least we remain top of the table.

And thanks to Sale, we get Sarries next 🙄. Cheers for that 😂.

I really want a Saints vs Bath final. Will be a packed twickers for once and a great game.
As long as Saints are in the final then I'll be happy. However, based on the table Saints vs Bath will be the best game and probably the most exciting. Now I've said that, it's Sarries vs Sale.

Yeah that's no where near as extreme as I expected - lucky there was the pile of bodies so he didn't crunch down on the top of his head, but pretty tame as far as red cards for dumping people on their heads goes

I don't think it was as bad as people make out def a red card and a ban. I've seen a lot worse.

If it was anyone but Wiese there wouldn't be the outrage and Wiese has been really damn clean for like 3 seasons

Seems to be a lot of debate and opinions equally split, I can see why that's been called a red card, but in reality it doesn't really look that bad, if the Leicester player wasn't there who knows but with how it happened there and then most of the contact was on the body not the head, it does however look pretty reckless and hard to argue there wasn't any malice intended, if soley on the outcome though forgetting intent it's pretty soft.

Beat Sarries twice this season confidence is high for semi for me.
All 4 are worthy and any one could win
Out on a limb.
Saints v Sale in final.
A dour game of best v best organised team.

Beat Sarries twice this season confidence is high for semi for me.
All 4 are worthy and any one could win
Out on a limb.
Saints v Sale in final.
A dour game of best v best organised team.
I'm not at all confident of beating Sarries three times in a season.

Yeah that's no where near as extreme as I expected - lucky there was the pile of bodies so he didn't crunch down on the top of his head, but pretty tame as far as red cards for dumping people on their heads goes
For me it's the way he drives his head down that makes it a red. That's intentional and players being underneath is irrelevant.

Didn't manage to watch much rugby this weekend but have seen the Bevan Rodd dive. Really disappointing stuff. Has put him down massively in my estimations. Bring on the Baxter/Brantingham era.

He didn't dive though, that clip that's going around you can see he trips over Hyron Andrews' leg after he gets pushed, and then gets straight back up
Can see why Farrell thought it was a dive live but can't understand how people can see that clip and still think it

Farrell was at maximum crybaby all game. I wish Pearce had shown some stones and marched them - he's usually really good at that

Latest posts