• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 12 Pre Season

Another try.

Ah he's being given no protection from McCloskey by his backrow at the moment. Saints really need to stack up on the 10-12 channel.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a mosquito I'm one of those cyberbullies your mother heard about on BBC news.

Struggling with McCloskey is one thing but losing a physical contest one on one with Piutau isn't something he can repeat.

And I see my subtlety went over your head.

You know you are the only one to bring down the tone of what is the politest Youtube Comment section I've ever seen with your profanity.

Piutau reaffirming my belief that he's the best Kiwi outside back currently.

Sweet jesus.

Wasps aren't crying, its the rest of the Pro 12 crying.

Yeah. Great way to kill an evening.

Ulster's bench was very weak which I think aided Northampton.

Leinster go down by 20 to Bath, didn't watch the game but was told by BG8 (RIP) that the score line was a "disservice" to Leinster (**** use of language, glad he's dead).

Not all that worried, we'll be unconvincing until October, a few performances that will give us all hope will follow but we'll soon realise that the French and English clubs have a stranglehold on European rugby with all that immoral, game ruining money, after a humbling quarter final defeat we return to the pro12 where we are our own worst enemy, as my old GAA coach used to always say "the only team capable of beating you are yourselves" (we never got out of div.2 so that was wrong). Playoffs come around and an easy home semi final win has us expecting the trophy but the one prediction I won't make is whether or not we can beat a plucky Glasgow or an electric Ulster on a final day with everything on the line... Actually if it's Ulster we'll be fine, up the red hand!

Leinster go down by 20 to Bath, didn't watch the game but was told by BG8 (RIP) that the score line was a "disservice" to Leinster (**** use of language, glad he's dead).

Not all that worried, we'll be unconvincing until October, a few performances that will give us all hope will follow but we'll soon realise that the French and English clubs have a stranglehold on European rugby with all that immoral, game ruining money, after a humbling quarter final defeat we return to the pro12 where we are our own worst enemy, as my old GAA coach used to always say "the only team capable of beating you are yourselves" (we never got out of div.2 so that was wrong). Playoffs come around and an easy home semi final win has us expecting the trophy but the one prediction I won't make is whether or not we can beat a plucky Glasgow or an electric Ulster on a final day with everything on the line... Actually if it's Ulster we'll be fine, up the red hand!

Was the match filmed? Is the whole game or highlights available anywhere?

Edinburgh edged out by Newcastle at home. Not worth checking out on YouTube. 9th place looks nailed on unless Treviso really step up and claim that. Duncan Weir is a nice lad but he is nobodies idea of a fly half. To think he is second in line for Scotland! Did the first grubber kick I've ever seen that was aimed 100% sideways. Seen better play at ten in both Romanian and US leagues recently.

Tuned in to see if Scholes or our young prospect Kinghorn would get the nod at 15. Answer was neither as Scholes put on wing and Kinghorn put on as backup flyhalf.

Fijian outside centre Tofilau has come straight in from a really low level in a lower Scottish league but looks an instant fan favourite in the making. Carries ball one handed like a loaf of bread and nice accurate offloads out the back. Centre Rasolea from Western Force also my man of the match at a canter so looks another decent signing. Means there probably won't be a Scot playing at centre though which ain't great. Solomons has a good pedigree but is a bit long in the tooth and I don't think he's the man to introduce more expansive play.

Outside of Lam and Townsend who would folk say are the best head coaches in the league?

Latest posts