• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro Evo 4

S

Saint N Sinner

Not a bad game but good for a laugh. Bought it for 5 quid the other day from Gamestation and gotten to Division 1, League D I believe.

Just wondering, if you have to be in a certain league to purchase players like "Baros" from Liverpool/Mersyside red. Because I have tried on several occasions and it just comes up with "Breakdown".

Your thoughts?

Originally posted by Air Ben@Dec 1 2005, 03:51 AM
Not a bad game but good for a laugh. Bought it for 5 quid the other day from Gamestation and gotten to Division 1, League D I believe.

Just wondering, if you have to be in a certain league to purchase players like "Baros" from Liverpool/Mersyside red. Because I have tried on several occasions and it just comes up with "Breakdown".

Your thoughts?
Depends on the respective placings of your club and theirs usually. There is a way you can look at how likely they are to move when you're looking at the transfer/player lists - think you just move right on the left stick and then it displays their attitude towards your club in stars. More stars = Lower offer needed. If they're not tranfer listed or keen then you will need to offer a lot.

Nothing to do with what you were asking but just a tip...

Search for, download and install the 'Wolf Evolution Patch' for the game.

Updates everything in the game (kits, names etc) and makes it even more fun to play. You definately won't regret it.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Nov 30 2005, 09:19 PM
What? Its on Xbox, how am I going to do that?
Unlucky.

You made no mention of it being on Xbox. You'll just have to miss out on all the greatness of the patch then.

Im not too bothered about updates as it isn't that important to me as a genre.

If it where Rugby.....
<

Latest posts