• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Matches that matter, brought to you by competent Pro 12 sides - Pro12: Semi-Finals

Feel for him a bit, but letter of the law its a red. Big task for the Scarlets now. Shame as I felt they had Leinster on the ropes.

Wow!

Lee getting involved caused that, but wow.

Edit: the Scottish tackle on Daly in the 6 nations was a hell of a lot worse. Really says it. No intent there.

Why does the second tackler never get a red as well? There's two of them in it. Bonnie and Clyde have nothing on these murderers

Why does the second tackler never get a red as well? There's two of them in it. Bonnie and Clyde

So you give 2 tacklers red? Hmmm...

Lee caused the rotation, so should have seen the red if anything as the 11 couldn't really do much.

Lee caused the rotation, so should have seen the red if anything as the 11 couldn't really do much.

I guess you could argue that Steff lifted the player from the floor, which is the dangerous part of a tackle like this. Lee changed the trajectory that's for sure! I think you have to have a bit of empathy for the game. The Scarlet and the player has been punished. A red is suppose to be a deterrent for that reason.

I actually found out it was the coward blue moon downvoting, apologies Tommy. Why wouldnt 2 tacklers get red? They both did it. How can you say one is more responsible than the other.#Repmania2017

I guess you could argue that Steff lifted the player from the floor, which is the dangerous part of a tackle like this. Lee changed the trajectory that's for sure! I think you have to have a bit of empathy for the game. The Scarlet and the player has been punished. A red is suppose to be a deterrent for that reason.

I agree, it was just a series of unfortunate events. It's a shame as it's been a great game.

I agree, it was just a series of unfortunate events. It's a shame as it's been a great game.

Completely agree. Has been some of the best rugby of the pro 12 up to now. the attacking intent of both teams has been great. Feel the Scarlets have to be a little more conservative now, if they are hoping to sneak through.

I don't think I agree lads, its well established at this stage that endangering the head is a red card offence, they may have got the culprit wrong at best but that was sloppy and deserving of the card.

I don't think I agree lads, its well established at this stage that endangering the head is a red card offence, they may have got the culprit wrong at best but that was sloppy and deserving of the card.

Oh it was a red, no doubt. Just a shame and I think Steff was the man to be carded - he lifted the man and put him in danger. Just hoping it doesn't spoil an entertaining game too much.

Don't disagree, it was just a touch unlucky how it came about.

Although it brings up the debate on where the player lands rather than intent. Daly in the 6N had to go off the field and the Scot only received yellow and it was far worse than than. It was all to do with a couple of inches.

Marius giving Scarlets a hand in defence there! There's absolutely more points in this game. Scarlets need to control some possession as Leinster will score eventually.

This is as bad as I've seen Leinster in over a year.

Nothing to do with the Scarlets defence and breakdown speed?

I wouldn't worry yet, Leinster certainly have a try in them and then it's all to play for. The question is when will they score it!!

What is wrong with Leinster today?
It's as if they are either incredibly predictable or whenever they try something "different" they fvck up.

Urgh. Scarlets will be frustrated with that - really poor at the line out there but a solid finish from Leinster there.

Latest posts