• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS2 updated roster

Wow this is awesome guys. I've been looking for an updated roster for rugby 08 for a long time now. Has it been uploaded here? If not is there someone who could send it to me?

[email protected]

Thanks for the roster CA, ive got it on my ps3, and i copied it to my virtual memory card, but the game doesn'trecognize the file. am i doing somehting wrong?

check on the computer the file extension is a .psv
[/b]

it is mate. iTsows up on my ps3 fine, and i can copy it to my virtual memory card as a ps2 rugby 08 roster file, but it wont load in game

So i finally got me a AC max evo, and successfully uploaded ozzy's roster patch onto my ps2!! woo Cheers.

But i tried editing it and then putting it back in the game but there was an error, then i read that it needs to be authenticated from someone that has the PC game. I dont have the pc game because my computer sux.

Can anyone authenticate my roster please??

So i finally got me a AC max evo, and successfully uploaded ozzy's roster patch onto my ps2!! woo Cheers.

But i tried editing it and then putting it back in the game but there was an error, then i read that it needs to be authenticated from someone that has the PC game. I dont have the pc game because my computer sux.

Can anyone authenticate my roster please?? [/b]

Send it to me if you want and ill do it when i get home in about a week. Use woosahs editor and make your own changes too if you want.

[email protected]

ozzy's roster needs a few changes to a few of the teams so it will prob be best if you did do some editing 1st.

K-Pac, i've already sent you the file, are you still able to authenticate it?

Also is it possible to change the world league teams etc? cheers

seems like a difficult task. :(
bt il gv it ago.the ps2 roster nds a facelift! :D
n im ready 4da challnge :wacko:
im a perfectionist like many! :unsure:

goodwork guys!!

Does anyone know how you'd update graphics (i.e MUP) onto a ps2?

When you are playing these ps2 modded rosters, are you using the original default kits?

Is it only rosters you can change, because if it isn't then MUP can be added to ps2.

Latest posts