PS4 Announced

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
Sony just announced that the PS4 is going to be released.

I've stopped watching the live stream. The lag is terrible on the stream. The presentation is heavily scripted (as expected, but gives a cold feeling in my opinion).

Pictured of the controller ...

IMG_2999.JPG

IMG_3022.JPG

Last edited:
Like every PS controller, that looks far to small for my bucket hands. Don't matter to me really, never been a PS gamer, only really GT4 which was great and tried GT5 on a mates PS3, it sucks, Forza is far better.

So it's wi-fi gaming and 6-axis mk. 2 controllers, but sod all about the specs... I'll wait until some real news comes along before drawing any conclusions.

The whole no-backwards compatibility this is utter BS, just hope Microsoft see the bad reaction to this and add it for the new Xbox.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rJDn0jRnUQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rJDn0jRnUQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Interesting that every dev has been praising the PS4 devkits and the ease of developing on it.

According to PS4 official facebook page, this is the first leaked image of the console:

PS4-Concept-Playstation-4-01.png

Sexy. Hopefully my kidneys will be ripe for harvesting when it comes out, cause I'm guessing that's what it's going to cost.

Sexy. Hopefully my kidneys will be ripe for harvesting when it comes out, cause I'm guessing that's what it's going to cost.

that's something I'm really interested in seeing, whether the current will be correct regarding the price. They say that it will be cheaper than the PS3 when it originally came out.

My problem is I have to save up for my wedding early next year... So I hope I'll get this as a wedding present... (Eze ;) )

Sexy?! Its a black rectangle :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

It actually looks like a 1980's vision of game consoles in the future - particularly the blue neon.

According to PS4 official facebook page, this is the first leaked image of the console:

PS4-Concept-Playstation-4-01.png

You are aware those pages are fakes right? xD They are the same ones asking for people to "like and share for PS4 Beta's".

The actual design of the system will likely be shown at / around E3.

Latest posts