Predicted Winner

• Leinster

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Leicester Tigers

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crane over Waldrom is a BIG shout - Waldrom is arguably the form 8 in the Aviva
Though he would make the bigger impact off of the bench of the two - perhaps they'll bring him on at halftime/50mins

Happy enough with the team. Had a sly suspicion that Reds would start at scrummie. We're going to want to play a quick game and have a really good go at their midfield and outside backs so the quicker the ball the better. McLaughlin at 6 again makes sense. Good around the park and another option at lineout time. We should be okay in that department considering we have four jumpers.

With Ryan, McFadden and Boss on the bench we can unleash a bucketload physicality while Heinke is and Stan are top replacement props to be able to bring on.

I like the look of our team more than I fear theirs, so I think we'll take it.

Crane in for waldrom....damn...He is a handsome devil and will give Heaslip a run for his money ....

On a slightly more serious note I am worried about what a fresh waldrom could do to a defence that has been taken on up front for 60 mins :/

Feel bit sorry for Ruddock though as I felt he did well when coming on in Thomond.

Its going to be close but Leicester have this REALLY annoying knack of turning up at a must win away game with everything against them and then turning in a huge performance to win hands down. Thomond Park anybody?

That's a great way to soak up the atmosphere on a HEC weekend. Sit in your seat and watch telly.

Really?

REALLY?

Where's this famous Irish criac we hear so much about? Is it all in Brive?

Sitting in a chair watching telly? So much for the party fun-time attitude.

one problem with today i was outraged as a drunken irishman to find out that there is no alcohol alound in the stand you have to drink it in the food area :(

Gah, had to sell my ticket for this actually, still quite gutted. Have a hurling match a 4 so I'll be lucky to catch the first 20 minutes.

Latest posts