QF: Northampton Saints vs Ulster

Predicted Winner

• Northampton Saints

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Ulster

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sod me, those Ulster boys know to drink. I've a head like a bucket of ****.

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JXu0GEiDUYc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JXu0GEiDUYc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>

He sticks his hand in his mouth and is surprised when he gets bitten?

Listen at 46 seconds. Brilliant

Hartley: He bit me
Poite: You did nothing?
Hartley: Im pulling him out, he bit me
Poite: Ahhhh OK

Hartley walks away.

Gobshite :)

Oh and good win Saints. Ulster have been improving so could have been a tricky one.

Last edited:
He said post match "Suppose it'll teach me to put my in arm in a guys mouth"

pfft. Hartley is one of those guys who could be run over by a drunk joyrider and he'd be called the **** for standing in front of the car.

Just another rugby incident. Move along.

pfft. Hartley is one of those guys who could be run over by a drunk joyrider and he'd be called the **** for standing in front of the car.

Just another rugby incident. Move along.

Well that car didn't start it just drove along quietly :D

But doubt any action will be taken it wasn't anything serious and won't deter my remembering this game for being hard physical affair

I hope Pedrie has had his jabs, wouldn't want him to catch anything!

The England set up only destroys scrum-halfs.

:huh:

It's a valid point, but I'm confused about the context.

Page... maybe a couple... back, someone mentioned the only thing that could destroy Courtney now is England's coaching.

Although apparently Mr. Cockerill is less than enthused about the work done with Toby Flood by Alred, so make that half-backs.

Note: If this isn't making too much sense, I still haven't been to sleep yet.

iHumph shat all over Myler, who was turd, and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. I was talking to Bullitt before the game, he said he was beginning to get bored of Myler... I reckon he's even more bored now.

thought mr bullitt had a love in with messers myler? seem to recall him telling me how good he was when i said he was not good enough.
said it time and time again he's nowhere near saints standard and probably not most other prem teams.
having in recent weeks watched hodgson and humphrey it makes you realise the one thing this saints side is missing,

thought mr bullitt had a love in with messers myler? seem to recall him telling me how good he was when i said he was not good enough.
said it time and time again he's nowhere near saints standard and probably not most other prem teams.
having in recent weeks watched hodgson and humphrey it makes you realise the one thing this saints side is missing,

Even I'm willing to admit he's not been good in recent weeks.

Even I'm willing to admit he's not been good in recent weeks.

trouble is bullitt the pack gets him out the **** time and time again,when the saints have a good win his poor performance and kicking gets overlooked.
not going to get into the geraghty thing but he would have had a field day against ulster,we all know his kicking is pants but saints lose the predictabillity and go up a gear when he's around.

lets hope ryan lamb is a kicking SG.
:D

Will Saints recruit in those pivotal positions though like it's easy to overlook their averageness when with these guys they are in a European semi final and will probably be in premiership semis too

muffin.

positions? i think position 10,yes saints have been very succesful in recent times but for me its in spight of myler rather than because of myler.
many ulster fans who seen him for the first time all said he was dire.he will cost us this HK.

i would not be suprised if downey left the saints for munster,all he gets off myler is crash ball but when geraghty comes on he finds the gaps.

i was devastated when saints re-signed myler.he is a reserve at best to see out the last 10mins hopefully thats what he will be next season when ryan lamb arrives.

i live in hope............

Latest posts