QF: Northampton Saints vs Ulster

Predicted Winner

• Northampton Saints

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Ulster

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A match up that's really gone unnoticed here is Wallace v Downey, finally we'll be able to gauge just how good Downey really is, if he comes out on top why not bring him to the WC.

In place of who though?

Ireland will only take two out and out centres - BOD and D'Arcy. Wallace will go as third fly-half (and apparently full-back cover as well, thats fooking insane) and the rest of Ireland's centre options will all be wing capable - most of them primarily wingers. So, really, Downey or D'Arcy...

In fairness I'd be quite tempted by Downey out of that choice.

Ah! You're talking about footballers!

Could I suggest you all put your vaginas away so we can talk about a real sport? :p

Back in the day soccer was not a game for overpaid , diving fuckwits and could actually churn out some moments that left me in absolute awe

Last edited by a moderator:
really annoyed, my cousin's a season ticket holder at saints and i was going to go to this with him... but then i had to book a trip for my degree so i'm only going as far north as luton :(

anyway, should be a top game, especially with the weather we've had lately (although that didn't ring true for my trip to watford last weekend...). Saints back on form now they've got their England quintet back, I reckon they'll be too strong for ulster, hopefully anyway.

Fae's Joe Ansbro?

Is the guy who scored the try the guy the Aviva watchers said I should have included in my front row XV?

Yup - Soane "Tiny" Tonga'uiha - helluva guy

It's between Reihana and Ansbro for the 23 shirt for Saints and Reihana won out this time

It's between Reihana and Ansbro for the 23 shirt for Saints and Reihana won out this time

Booooooooo, mon the Ulstermen B)

How long is Ansbro's contract btw?

Danielli is getting involved, good news

I reckon he might be able to get the 13 shirt - should be guaranteed at the least the 23 shirt every week

Ulster seem to have turned up and want to make this game a battle.
Didn't see it coming.

id love to see an all irish final in the millenium great that ulster have ended the 10 year dominance by munster/leinster in the heineken

Bloody good game! Very delicately balanced, Ulster backs look better and Botha is doing a job on Tiny in the scrum. Northampton need to get themselves a new 10.

Latest posts