• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rafael Nadal

A

ak47

Well what do you guys think of this freak

IMO - He is the Sith Lord of world Tennis

Everything he touches has powers beyond scienfitic realm

He has just broken the record for most wins on clay consec.

After his narrow semi final loss to Hewitt in the 2005 Aussie Open this guy has exploded onto the scene, with only injuries stopping him from winning more

He has only won the French of the Slams............but has won more calendar tournements than any other player on the circuit

You cant claim he is the Clay king only, he is more than that, u cant win the most tournies, and only be a 1 surface wonder.

You cant have a better hd to hd record against Federer by 5 matches, atthe age of 19, and say he hasnt got anything on the best player the games ever seen (Federer).

Feds v Nadal is going to be a rivalry for the next decade - A rivalry that will never be more heated in tennis history.

Whom will prevail thruout their careers as the best Tennis has seen - NADAL if you ask me.

Nadal will be the greatest Tennis sensation the world has ever seen. People thought the buck stopped at Feds...but NADAL has entered the fray and looks to lift the bar onto another echilon, that not even Federer thought was possible.

We as spectators are blessed to have such dominant controlling tennis skills within the same era.

Nadal > Feds :bleh!:

Nadal can only compete with Federer on clay

Everywhere else Federer > the world

They had a great match a few weeks ago at the Rome Masters final........ the French final should be a classic!

Go Federer!!!

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 30 2006, 05:47 PM
Nadal can only compete with Federer on clay

Everywhere else Federer > the world

They had a great match a few weeks ago at the Rome Masters final........ the French final should be a classic!

Go Federer!!!
:eek:

PFFFT :p

Nadal will have Feds measure the more he plays - and when he finally becomes an adult and leaves his teen days behind him

And on surfaces other than clay: hd 2 hd its 1-1

On clay its 5-0 Nadal

Stats arnt lying - Nadal is better, when these 2 play eachother

Granted Feds has an unprecedented career, and can beat anyone bar Nadal on any surface......Nadal does have issues on other surfaces.........that will change over time, and Feders will be nothing short of spilt suisse cows milk :p

I guess we'll have to wait and see who wins the most slams this year.

I predict Federer will take his first French ***le this year :bleh!:

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 30 2006, 06:30 PM
I guess we'll have to wait and see who wins the most slams this year.

I predict Federer will take his first French ***le this year :bleh!:
Yeah this is something I am @ loggerheads with everyone I know :lol:

I've been talking this NADAL up for nearly a year, and since, he has come to fruition without fail. ;)

I will disagree and predict NADAL to take his 2nd French.

And I'll go out on a limb and say "Federer will not make the FINAL" :ph34r:

Have to give Nadal credit , he is probably the best claycourter ever.....

but clay sux :p

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 13 2006, 06:46 PM
He still has done sweet f*** all on other surfaces.
well he has 4 yrs to reach Feds age - its called time...he cant do it all at once

Feds still doesnt have a French

Another Sampras perhaps :p

But remember Hewit was #1 in the world for 2 straight years from the age of 19

Then he burnt out after playing so much tennis the way he did...... i see Nadal having the same problem if he doesn't take a break.

Nadal still has alot to prove on the other surfaces before he can be compared with Federer.

Look at all the French open champs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Open_c...%27s_Singles%29 the best player in the world rarely wins the clay championship.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jun 13 2006, 08:38 PM
But remember Hewit was #1 in the world for 2 straight years from the age of 19

Then he burnt out after playing so much tennis the way he did...... i see Nadal having the same problem if he doesn't take a break.

Nadal still has alot to prove on the other surfaces before he can be compared with Federer.

Look at all the French open champs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Open_c...%27s_Singles%29 the best player in the world rarely wins the clay championship.
yes I do agree with the Clay court thing...he has to prove himself elswhere

and there is plenty of time for that

Hewitt would not have burned out if it was for Rebecca Cartwright - females will distract you......fatherhood has taken a greater toll than expected

Hewitt, like the Poo..............is FINISHED

Nadal wont burn out...........and he is 3 times the player Hewitt ever was.

U gotto Remember Hewitt was #1 when Agassi was on his last legs....Feds was finding his feet, Safin was hot one month, freezing the next..........basically Hewitt had minimal competition in that time...mens tennis was rebuilding....and has rebuilt now into what will be he biggest rivalry in all of Tennis

Nadal v Feds for the next decade......I do believe Nadal over the next 3-4 yrs, will find his game on other surfaces..........hardcourt is quick....and Nadal hits it harder than Feds...its about footwork and court cover that Nadal needs to work on.

Wimbledon will be very very interesting.

Latest posts