• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6... Nah, its better than that: Guinness Pro 12: R.15

Somebody get the linesman a ****ing HIA. He's seeing things that aren't there. Prick.
We couldn't be playing worse and still down by 2

We'll need to win in the Liberty to get a home semi, typically stubborn Munster matched with inexperience from the O's resulted in a good result!

What a superb win. But my god what a poor performance from ref. He says for Tylers non-allowed try he seen grounding but any reason he can't award try. Now key is question. And then try is disallowed for being short. So ref saw grounding asked any reason and now all of a sudden TMO unsure if it short. Then what did ref see?
Then at end going to TMO as crowd were booing and it nowhere near high. To be fair Saili hit a few crazy tackles and wasn't pulled either

On game. Sweetnam is back. What a superb game. Tyler has a touch of CJ in the way he's taken leadership.when internationals are away and performed well. John Ryan was excellent again and Jacko was poor at 8 but Oliver came on and he delivered. Massive win.

Whaaaaaaats the yams? Love to go over to Ospreys and get booed off after knicking a win ,after 50 minutes of playing crap, from the only professional sports organisation that had to ban fake tan. That's a huge result to get during the toughest time of the year for us in this competition.
Saili really didn't take his chance though hells bells. He was lucky to get away with his Samoan high fives so often. O'Donoghue was pants, as was O'Donnell and O'Mahony. Basically all the O's from our team and the team of the Os need to do some soul searching. Lucky for Ospreys they'll have plenty of opportunity to do that in the challenge cup while Zebre and Treviso take the Champions Cup by storm.

Last edited:
McGrath is an incredibly frustrating guy to watch, one week he'll look like a guy that you could bring into the Ireland 23 and let him play 15 mins without too much worry and then the next you want him dropped for Gibson-Park permanently.

Here Munster, could you not let O's get a bp? Thx, bye xx

But Leinster are a team that can't afford inconsistency like that.
Is he the nailed on hope or is there a 9 coming through that can dislodge him

Saffa Roland de Marigny (yeah okay Imay have had to google that)
How did Edinburgh capitulate? Well, Leinster were quite inaccurate in the first half, and it must be said the Edinburgh backrow frustrated them a lot by constantly turning the ball over whenever Leinster got in a good attacking position. Likewise Edinburgh created some really good oppurtunities, but made some really bad mistakes and Leinster shut down any attempt to go wide. Second half Leinster played some beautiful rugby, simple as that really. Just ran rings around Edinburgh. Edinburgh's defence went from very good to complete dog crap.

Thanks. I didn't recognise RdM (or his accent clearly!). Blast from the past carrying in the tradition of poor Italian fullbacks with all the running threat of a three legged sloth (excluding Masi).

But Leinster are a team that can't afford inconsistency like that.
Is he the nailed on hope or is there a 9 coming through that can dislodge him

He's just turned 24, always looks good with Sexton, not as good as Murray but their are similarities in their games at the same point of their career even though their weaknesses are in different areas. He's also a leader in the making with a higher ceiling than anyone else in the set up so I'll not worry yet.

He's just turned 24, always looks good with Sexton, not as good as Murray but their are similarities in their games at the same point of their career even though their weaknesses are in different areas. He's also a leader in the making with a higher ceiling than anyone else in the set up so I'll not worry yet.

I'd argue though he will never get to Murray's level. I'm not sure he's better than Cooney was at that age. But still his pass is area that needs work. Agreed he's better with Sexton but that's more saying how a good player Sexton is that he improves the players around him.
Also not writing McGrath off just it was very noticeable last night regards the 2 9s passing.

Great weekend for the provinces.

Munster showed real bottle in executing when it mattered toward the end.

Great weekend for the provinces.

Munster showed real bottle in executing when it mattered toward the end.

More calmness. Even dressing room at half time was calm. Rassie has built a system and guys trust it.

Didn't see other 2 provinces today but great to see and hopefully Connacht will build momentum to get 6th at least

More calmness. Even dressing room at half time was calm. Rassie has built a system and guys trust it.

Didn't see other 2 provinces today but great to see and hopefully Connacht will build momentum to get 6th at least

Ulster will fancy they can catch Scarlets. Next three games are against the Italian sides while Scarlets have to travel to Munster and Leinster.

I'd argue though he will never get to Murray's level. I'm not sure he's better than Cooney was at that age. But still his pass is area that needs work. Agreed he's better with Sexton but that's more saying how a good player Sexton is that he improves the players around him.
Also not writing McGrath off just it was very noticeable last night regards the 2 9s passing.

Not as good as Murray but we could get him to be a competent international which Leinster haven't done at 9 since... Johnny Moloney?!

Ulster will fancy they can catch Scarlets. Next three games are against the Italian sides while Scarlets have to travel to Munster and Leinster.

Alot of twists left yet. We have a bit of an ease on our games as Italians are in at probably the right time but no gimmes. Ulster's big key is keeping right guys fit.

Separately tonight Dave Foley came on playing a Donnacha Ryan role at lineout. Regarding Ireland I think it clear why Ryan was missed. (Foley is same but not saying he should be Irish starter). Just how disruptive and smart jumping they are at defensive lineouts. Caused loads of turnovers and messy throws. Think it's really a key component that gets overlooked

Latest posts