• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Kits Thread

Guys,

I merged all the Kit threads together to keep the forum neat and tidy. Please post any and all posts with regard to the kits on this thread.

Hallo I was wondering if anyone have the Australian super rugby kits and the sharks super rugby kit

Will someone make some proper Adidas back numbers for the Stormers and Puma numbers for the Cheetahs and Bulls? Thanks guys.

My attempt at the 2016 Sharks Super Rugby H/A kits

Download link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/26zahktu2rg3mjr/Sharks16.rar

Nice one. I was busy doing the Sharks kit as well. Did the white away jersey instead of the cherry one. Will upload my away kit once its done.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sharks Kit.jpg
    Sharks Kit.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
has anyone come around doing the Australian super rugby kits yet ?

Played my first match against the Sharks wearing your kits, they look great. If you don't mind me asking: What software do you use and does it allow you to create / edit the 3d image? I am using flat DDS images via Photoshop myself.

Hi gsohunter1,

Thanks for the compliment, its my first attempt at doing RC jerseys. Can you edit dds files directly in photoshop? I convert the pssg files to dds and then the dds to jpeg and then edit the images on Photoshop and test them out on Keyshot with a RC model to see if I have to move anything around before transferring it back over to the game.

Hi gsohunter1,

Thanks for the compliment, its my first attempt at doing RC jerseys. Can you edit dds files directly in photoshop? I convert the pssg files to dds and then the dds to jpeg and then edit the images on Photoshop and test them out on Keyshot with a RC model to see if I have to move anything around before transferring it back over to the game.

I use the Nvidia DDS plugin for Photoshop and Ryder PSSG viewer. So you can open DDS directly in photoshop and import the saved DDS into the PSSG using Ryder.

Latest posts