Not Mike Brown's Sock

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Harlequins
Hi all,

I have put together a spreadsheet of which kits are made/up to date, which are in the base game and which need done etc.

I will update it as and when kits release etc but it's open for editing so feel free to do it yourself if you notice something needs changing.

Hopefully this keeps everything in once place in case people are new to the game and allows creators to see what has already been done.

Enjoy!

I have updated this with links + credit etc now if anyone is lagging behind in downloading all the mods.

Huge thanks to all the creators!

Just to set out what is currently missing:

Canada
Namibia

Super Rugby Aoteroa Away kits

English Prem 2021

Benneton
Dragons
Ospreys
Kings + cheetahs
Thanks Noah for putting everything clearly in the open doc file ! That's a great complementary thing to have in order to keep tab and highlight the fantastic job made by all the modders in the community.
I was just wondering if we do have the uruguay home and away kit ? I don't seem to have found it in all the recent topics of the few past months and noticed there's no downloaded link so far in the google doc (even though it's highlighted green as if it's been done)

Thanks Noah for putting everything clearly in the open doc file ! That's a great complementary thing to have in order to keep tab and highlight the fantastic job made by all the modders in the community.
I was just wondering if we do have the uruguay home and away kit ? I don't seem to have found it in all the recent topics of the few past months and noticed there's no downloaded link so far in the google doc (even though it's highlighted green as if it's been done)
Ah my mistake, don't think there is one yet

This is a brilliant idea Noah! I wonder if we just direct link the download link instead of the forum link?

I wonder if we can treat this thread also as a "monthly update" promotion, where each month we just zip up all the mods to date from this and upload as 1 zip. That way, the new people to the forum don't have to scroll each individuals pages for the mods.
That sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm going to do a tutorial video at some point but the thought of going to different threads to get different files here and having to show that on video is a nightmare. Having just the one place to go would just simplify everything for newbies.

Hey everyone,

I've gone ahead and zipped up all of the mods for a one time easy download and install. There is 3 different folders depending on which @colossss menu mod you would like. Everything is included that i could find on the forum and i've double checked everything against the kit tracker document. All kits, logos, signage, goal posts, field flags, balls etc, the only thing i haven't included is the database file becuase i didn't want to confuse newbies.

So here we go:

NO MENU

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE

So once downloaded just drag/copy all of the files in the folder to "\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks".

I will try my best to keep updating this monthly if possible :)

Last edited:
@colossss i wonder if you could upload another database file with all of the collar adjustments if possible? Just to make things even easier.

Awesome thanks @Bears Gamer ! Yeah no worries, I'll get on to that hopefully this evening.

Does this have the normal maps for kits mod (to make textures smooth rather than really textured / grainy)? https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/coloss-mods-for-rc3.37918/post-1019200 It seems to be something a lot of people may have missed but makes a great difference to texture quality
No sorry i've missed this. Should this again be kept seperate like the database as it is not pak related? Or do you think i should add it in? I'm struggling to add this to my own game. In the rugbychallenge4/content/rugby path i only have 2 commentary files.

No sorry i've missed this. Should this again be kept seperate like the database as it is not pak related? Or do you think i should add it in? I'm struggling to add this to my own game. In the rugbychallenge4/content/rugby path i only have 2 commentary files.
You're right, I think it was my first mod by the looks and so didn't pak it properly. Here is the file you're after https://www.mediafire.com/file/wd7ou1e3cskicv2/pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_master_normals_P.pak/file

Latest posts