• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC4 Kit Tracker

Also @Bears Gamer heres the most up to date custom0.db file with correct international team collars. I haven't touched the other team collars just yet but that will be for next months custom0.db

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5nyavsvmdpk7i2b/custom0.db/file
Great stuff, I will re upload the zips a bit later and I'll include the Pak for improving the look of the kits and the latest database. Is there anything else I should add before I do it or does that cover everything do you think?

That's pretty much it! I've checked with mine and the only difference I have with mine is the fr2 and fr1 pak files are split in mine where as yours is combined top14 and prod2 with some extras. but all in all... same files

This one seems to remove the graininess but i've tested it in game with wales and now half the kits is black? Front looks perfect but back half is all black?
Oh wow, can you send me a picture so I know what we're dealing with? lol

Oh wow, can you send me a picture so I know what we're dealing with? lol
Yeah of course, heres a few...

Thought it might just be Wales for a moment but as you can see its happened to Connacht as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    3.8 MB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    3.8 MB · Views: 104

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
Perfect :) i'll get these all zipped up asap. Do you think its best to start a new thread once i've done it or shall i keep it for this one?
Keep with this one but maybe add a big eye-catching image each time that you have the monthly download something like this (below) so that when people scroll they can look out for your image.

To add image via url you can click on the image symbol in the text / reply area and instead of the "Drop Image" click the "By url" tab and put the image in there.
downloadbtn.png

Actually, create a new one if you want as this one might throw people off with "Kit tracker". Up to you

Hey everyone,

I've gone ahead and zipped up all of the mods for a one time easy download and install. There is 3 different folders depending on which @colossss menu mod you would like. Everything is included that i could find on the forum and i've double checked everything against the kit tracker document. All kits, logos, signage, goal posts, field flags, balls etc, the only thing i haven't included is the database file becuase i didn't want to confuse newbies.

So here we go:

NO MENU

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE

So once downloaded just drag/copy all of the files in the folder to "\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks".

I will try my best to keep updating this monthly if possible :)
Hi all,

Great work going on here thanks everybody. The idea of all the files zipped up in one file sounds great but unfortuntely these links are not working at the moment. Could the author check these again, Thanks :)

Hi all,

Great work going on here thanks everybody. The idea of all the files zipped up in one file sounds great but unfortuntely these links are not working at the moment. Could the author check these again, Thanks :)
Yes don't worry. They will be up again later today and more complete, I was missing a few things so took them down, keep an eye out.

Can someone please do the new Stormers Jersey please FB_IMG_1664086251997.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220925_081201.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925_081201.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 3
  • FB_IMG_1664086231405.jpg
    FB_IMG_1664086231405.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
Is there somebody who would be able to make the Japanse League jerseys?? Would love to bring that into the game

Hello rugby masters, I have a big trouble. My RC4 crashed. A lot of players in game are missing like Kyle Sinckler, Etzebeth etc. and a lot of player I have two times or three times. Does anybody know how to fix it or how to delete storage of the game because I tried reinstall the game 5 times and it does not work. 😕
Can you help me please?
Cheers!!!

Latest posts