• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release date now 17th

well to be honest - play and gameplay both have the game in stock - and most places are saying the 10th on the net - i think it will be the 10th - the guy in one shop said -

"we had two copies on tuesday for the ps2, and then today we had about 15 copies for the p.c"

there seems to be a little delay in the distibution - but fear not

i really dont think its across the board

IMO EA have rushed the distribution, to get out with RC2006.

Some internet sites have it

Physical stores appear not

Thus all these stores quoting another week are just playing the "reliable" date, as to when they expect their weekly shipments

Due to EA doing their best to get out with RC2006.....the distribution has been inconsistent, coz different companies have different delivery dates and times

Retailers suppliers, all will have different in house rules.

We have super 14 this week..........WHERE THE F*** IS OUR COPIES??? :wall: :%#%#: :ranting: :rahh: :angry:

if i ring game tomorrow and theres still no sign of it im going to have to order it off the net.

There should be one date and it should stick. Fair enough trying to compete with RC2006, but they should say one date and mean it without messing people around.

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 9 2006, 09:20 AM
if i ring game tomorrow and theres still no sign of it im going to have to order it off the net.
Good lad - let us know what happens. I'm going to call some independent retailers as well

mine got posted today!!!!!!!!!! im well chuffed between 6 nations rugby 06 and rugby theres no way ill finish my coursework ever!!! and its now temporarily out of stock on play.com so unlucky!

My order on play has been 'processing' ever since the news that it was delayed. I wonder if the money's been taken from my account. It's too cold to go up the road and try to find out from an ATM. I'll do it tomorrow.

Originally posted by Bud@Feb 9 2006, 09:23 AM
There should be one date and it should stick. Fair enough trying to compete with RC2006, but they should say one date and mean it without messing people around.
i reckon sales are more important than customer satisfaction

speaking from a global corporation perspective anyhow

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Feb 9 2006, 09:33 AM
My order on play has been 'processing' ever since the news that it was delayed. I wonder if the money's been taken from my account. It's too cold to go up the road and try to find out from an ATM. I'll do it tomorrow.
my play account was proccessing for a while so dont worry i reckon uv got it, the only possible problem is that play.com says temporarily out of stock!

It's really odd. Some play orders going and some not. I'm going to call them first thing to find out what the f*** is going on.

this is really begining to f*** me off - i mean when the f*** is the f***ing thing out?

My order on play has been 'processing' ever since the news that it was delayed.  I wonder if the money's been taken from my account.  It's too cold to go up the road and try to find out from an ATM.  I'll do it tomorrow.
my play account was proccessing for a while so dont worry i reckon uv got it, the only possible problem is that play.com says temporarily out of stock!
It said packing earlier, so I guess mine is packing. I'll call them tomorrow when I get back from school if I've still got the same problem.

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 9 2006, 09:41 AM
this is really begining to f*** me off - i mean when the f*** is the f***ing thing out?
F*** knows probably f***ing never, f*** bo****ks and s**t

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Feb 9 2006, 09:42 AM
It said packing earlier, so I guess mine is packing. I'll call them tomorrow when I get back from school if I've still got the same problem.
Have you had an email confirmation saying it's been posted?

Originally posted by Bud+Feb 8 2006, 09:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-edinburgh_gunner
@Feb 9 2006, 09:42 AM
It said packing earlier, so I guess mine is packing.  I'll call them tomorrow when I get back from school if I've still got the same problem.
Have you had an email confirmation saying it's been posted? [/b]
Nup. But it was normal - went from 'order placed' to 'packing' this morning. Then early this afternoon it said 'processing' and it's been like that ever since.

Latest posts