Release date now 17th

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by jimmy44, Feb 8, 2006.

1. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Just called a whole load of the game stores across the uk and apparently the release date has been put back a week to the 17th. God knows why but it has really ****** me off.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. toup

toup Guest

Well several people have already had theirs dispatched by Play.com...

4. QKXV

QKXV Guest

Amazon still has it on release for 10/02. Don't worry mate, remember what I said about the low level anxiety eh? Keep your cool Jimbo, I know you can do it...

5. My copy is in the post apparently. So if I get it on the 10th as expected I'll be chuffed. :p

6. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

I had a whole weekend planned to play the game!!

7. davidson

davidson Guest

i wouldnt stress yet. you might be right but game did this to me before. it seems as the release draws closer, they have a higher potentiality to bitch out.

8. robbinho

robbinho Guest

If you've planned a whole weekend around playing avideo game, then you've got a little more to worry about.... :(

9. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Not if you're sad you don't! :bana:

10. loratadine

loratadine Guest

game in cwmbran actually have it in stock - dont stress.

11. davidson

davidson Guest

which stores did you call?
    why did they say it was delayed?
    or were they reading off those damn lists they have that are hopelessly out of date?

12. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Well I live in edinburgh so a whole load in Scotland - a week ago they definitely had it down for the 10th but they said they had been told it has been put back to the 17th.

13. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Also called a couple in London and Manchester just to check and they said the same thing.

14. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Didn't give me a reason why it was delayed - they just look at their list and read the date from there. A few said it had been put back...

15. bet you its the console versions :bana:

16. Bud

Bud Guest

Thats really odd. I'm going to call Play tomorrow, as they emailed me to say mine has been sent.

17. loratadine

loratadine Guest

yours will have been sent - trust me

18. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

I asked for PC

19. loratadine

loratadine Guest

what just p.c?

20. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

well the first couple asked for the date for pc version then the rest i just asked for the date so it looks like the delay is for both - you never know, it could be game just being useless so don't take my word as gospel!

21. Bud

Bud Guest

Yeah, I bet it has. Play are pretty awesome in that sense.

Loratadine - when you managed to find a Game with one in stock, was it for PS2?

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!