• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release date now 17th

mine is not sent as i aint ordered - twat - im just hoping that i can find one copy at one of my local IDEPENDANT retailers

I just got an e-mail from EA sports promoting rugby 06 saying that it ships on feb 17th but this mornin i got an e-mail from play.com telling me my order has been posted so either EA dont know their own release date or play are releasing copies of the game early

Originally posted by Jester@Feb 9 2006, 10:09 AM
I just got an e-mail from EA sports promoting rugby 06 saying that it ships on feb 17th but this mornin i got an e-mail from play.com telling me my order has been posted so either EA dont know their own release date or play are releasing copies of the game early
this is hilarious

EA dont even know there own release, or the retailer has just broken some rules

Although until TODAY, EA indicated 10thFEB, so i guess the retailers have already dispatched

And already play.com has run out of stock

Seems as though its a real shocking distribution............was this anything to do with Sidhe's UK mob? :p .............looks like a UK RL debacle

I've just had an email from EA saying R2006 is released on 14th Feb in UK. Just in time for Valentines day , the wife will love that. Judging from the misinformation given to all of us it will be out sometime in 2006 . I'm off to Oxford Street ( London ) tomorrow to find a copy , I will let you know if I'm successful if anyone is interested .

Just checked my order with Play.com and it was posted on the 8/02/06 so I reckon everyone will get theirs on time.

My freind from college has just txt me saying he got his game this morning!?!?!

He ordered off Play.com...

...Very confusing, and he has asked me to come round after work tonight to try it out, YEY!

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 9 2006, 09:07 AM
My freind from college has just txt me saying he got his game this morning!?!?!

He ordered off Play.com...

...Very confusing, and he has asked me to come round after work tonight to try it out, YEY!
He could be winding you up... but then Play have posted out a fair few... hope mine's come today...

He could be winding you up... but then Play have posted out a fair few... hope mine's come today...[/b]

Well, I'm going to his tonight so there is only one way to find out...

game stores in london say its not out till 17th now.

nice one ea. classic move.

this is so f***ing **** - i knew i should have raised the cash and got it off play.com

if the shops are barron i might go in and sell some old games then purchase it of gameplay.com - are they any good?

it seems that lots of the outlets have been given a small amount of stock. hence why play have run out and why some game stores have a few copies. looks like ea hired chimps to deliver them.

however depending on their logistics and contractual obligations with other retailers, you may find that stores like virgin, hmv and smiths etc have a small ammount themselves and so if youre early enough tomorrow morning you may get yourself a copy.

i could be wrong. they may have just shafted half of us.

I have 2 wait a couple of weeks for my copy anyway and Im not buying so it don't bother me seen as I will get to play it tonight anyway! YEY!

ive got mine - gamestation in newport - have 4 copies for the ps2 - and theyve wrote my name - literally on one.

Latest posts