• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release date now 17th

a lot of the online shops still saying 10th of feb for pc version

game, play (have stock in), amazon, gameplay so dont get to down hearted me pc heartys :bravo:

WORRY NOT MY BROTHERS

the good people at gamestation are releasing tomorrow. lora is spot on. if you speak to them on the phone they will reserve one for you.

hope that helps most of you guys out.

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 9 2006, 10:15 PM
thats f***ing it - ive finnished with game - gamestation all the way
Ok now I am confused - just called an independent retailer in Edinburgh who said he had a copy of rugby 2006 (PC) in his hand and that the game was out tomorrow!! Still hope yet guys!!

It's a well known fact that Game are a c*** of a company.

I should know, I used to work for the ********.

Guys I have confirmation from several shops that this game has reached the retailers and will be out tomorrow. PC , PS2 and Xbox. I've been to no less than 7 shops in and around SE London and they all had the game. I tried to blag a copy of the game but they just kept saying that it would be illegal to sell it to me today. I'll go during my lunch break tomorrow and see if I can buy a copy.

So Jimmy, your weekend might just panned out as planned

hey guys, went into my local blockbuster today, they've got five copies of rugby 06 for ps2 (and 2 for xbox) just sitting there!!!! reserved a copy for myself to buy tomorrow, all pleased with myself!! just realised i didn't even ask the price, so i phoned up there and it's £37.99 :angry: i really wanna be able to play it as soon as, what you guys think i should do?

buy it. take it back in a week when you can get it a tenner cheaper down the road at game.

Mine got posted last night, so I'm hoping for it tomorrow. Though, living in Scotland means that it takes longer to get up here from jersey so it'll probably be Saturday or at the latest Monday.

On Amazon, it says for me that it is posting soon - so maybe tomorrow or Saturday.

Originally posted by bundas@Feb 10 2006, 04:20 AM
hey guys, went into my local blockbuster today, they've got five copies of rugby 06 for ps2 (and 2 for xbox) just sitting there!!!! reserved a copy for myself to buy tomorrow, all pleased with myself!! just realised i didn't even ask the price, so i phoned up there and it's £37.99 :angry: i really wanna be able to play it as soon as, what you guys think i should do?
Easy buy it!! problem solved.

I played the game today ater school at my mates house and thought it a very good game indeed!

Sure it looks like Rugby 2005 but, feels totally different.

The animation's are less blocky/automatic, and you actually feel like YOU are playing the game.

I played against my friend a couple of times as I had to go to work shortly after so I will answer any question's I can if you wish to ask.

Originally posted by ***an@Feb 10 2006, 08:29 AM
My copy from Gameplay arrived today.
!!!!!

Why are you here????

Tell us if you can select Barbarians from the entire player database!

Latest posts