• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release date now 17th

J

jimmy44

Just called a whole load of the game stores across the uk and apparently the release date has been put back a week to the 17th. God knows why but it has really ****** me off.

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 8 2006, 05:14 PM
Just called a whole load of the game stores across the uk and apparently the release date has been put back a week to the 17th. God knows why but it has really ****** me off.
Well several people have already had theirs dispatched by Play.com...

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 9 2006, 05:14 AM
Amazon still has it on release for 10/02. Don't worry mate, remember what I said about the low level anxiety eh? Keep your cool Jimbo, I know you can do it...

My copy is in the post apparently. So if I get it on the 10th as expected I'll be chuffed. :p

Originally posted by Quintes+Feb 9 2006, 05:18 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Feb 9 2006, 05:14 AM
Amazon still has it on release for 10/02. Don't worry mate, remember what I said about the low level anxiety eh? Keep your cool Jimbo, I know you can do it... [/b]
I had a whole weekend planned to play the game!!

i wouldnt stress yet. you might be right but game did this to me before. it seems as the release draws closer, they have a higher potentiality to ***** out.

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 9 2006, 05:19 AM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Feb 9 2006, 05:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44

Amazon still has it on release for 10/02. Don't worry mate, remember what I said about the low level anxiety eh? Keep your cool Jimbo, I know you can do it...
I had a whole weekend planned to play the game!! [/b]
If you've planned a whole weekend around playing avideo game, then you've got a little more to worry about.... :(

Originally posted by robbinho+Feb 9 2006, 05:36 AM-->
Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 9 2006, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Quintes@Feb 9 2006, 05:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44

I had a whole weekend planned to play the game!!
If you've planned a whole weekend around playing avideo game, then you've got a little more to worry about.... :( [/b]
Not if you're sad you don't! :bana:

which stores did you call?
why did they say it was delayed?
or were they reading off those damn lists they have that are hopelessly out of date?

Originally posted by davidson@Feb 9 2006, 05:58 AM
or were they reading off those damn lists they have that are hopelessly out of date?
Well I live in edinburgh so a whole load in Scotland - a week ago they definitely had it down for the 10th but they said they had been told it has been put back to the 17th.

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 9 2006, 07:24 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-davidson
@Feb 9 2006, 05:58 AM
Well I live in edinburgh so a whole load in Scotland - a week ago they definitely had it down for the 10th but they said they had been told it has been put back to the 17th. If Scotland has been put back its likely the rest of the Uk has as well?? Sorry if I'm wrong but I'm just relaying what I was told. [/b]
Also called a couple in London and Manchester just to check and they said the same thing.

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 9 2006, 07:25 AM-->
Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 9 2006, 07:24 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-davidson
@Feb 9 2006, 05:58 AM

Well I live in edinburgh so a whole load in Scotland - a week ago they definitely had it down for the 10th but they said they had been told it has been put back to the 17th. If Scotland has been put back its likely the rest of the Uk has as well?? Sorry if I'm wrong but I'm just relaying what I was told.
Also called a couple in London and Manchester just to check and they said the same thing. [/b]
Didn't give me a reason why it was delayed - they just look at their list and read the date from there. A few said it had been put back...

Thats really odd. I'm going to call Play tomorrow, as they emailed me to say mine has been sent.

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 9 2006, 09:14 AM
what just p.c?
well the first couple asked for the date for pc version then the rest i just asked for the date so it looks like the delay is for both - you never know, it could be game just being useless so don't take my word as gospel!

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 9 2006, 09:10 AM
yours will have been sent - trust me
Yeah, I bet it has. Play are pretty awesome in that sense.

Loratadine - when you managed to find a Game with one in stock, was it for PS2?

Latest posts