TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
17702.jpg

A huge row has broken out in European rugby over the decision of the English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish Rugby Unions to pay tribute to the forthcoming Royal Wedding.

http://www.espnscrum.com/scrum/rugby/story/138937.html

Read the article, all I can say it must be a late April Fool's joke.

I just want to know your initial reaction when you saw the article!
fuuuuuuuu_CANT_BE_UNSEEN-s349x263-132486-580.jpg

As if we'd EVER play GSTQ at Rodney. ;)

More like ....

<iframe ***le="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ekQ_Ja02gTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gotta agree with Draggs, my initial reaction was just that. Can't see "God save..." anthem going down well across rugby games in wales (no disrespect to any english on the forum). But we all know the response it'll have. ****** up patriots = lots of Booing :p :p

(And Jonas Brothers, nice to see theres another "fan" out there :p :p)

Takes me back to the days! Days of teens with **** lyrics... Oh yeah we got Justin Bieber for that now!

But yeah the English national anthem would go along these lines I suspect...

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Amy Huberman is going to the wedding regardless of the fact that O'Driscoll isn't... It's a pretty poor decision in my opinion.

Still can't find out... this article is a joke, isn't it ?

of course its a joke.

is anyone else thoroughly disinterested in anything the royals get up to? There have been people camping in central London since yesterday, just to get a decent view. How sad do you have to get? Why do the British people get so cross with the bankers, who are overpaid but ultimately do at least work hard, when we get so sentimental about a family of people that we don't know, who live in all the luxury of the bankers but paid for by the taxpayer and not hard work??? Why do we support a family whose members are offensive (Phillip), keep dodgy friends (Andrew), speak out of turn (Charles) and wear military medals that they haven't earnt (all of them)?

William & Kate are the same as any two other people who get married. Why do they have to be on the news for 2 weeks before they tie the knot?

Last edited:

Latest posts