• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11. Blues v Sharks

what was with the cheep shots on monty?

he wouldnt hurt a flea. that stupid fly half of yours (who looks like a 15yr old girl only not hot) got away with the most blatant elbow. then that little runt scrum half came flying in at monty who wasn't even retaliating.

dont ever say its only the south africans who like a bit of shananagins

Monty looked fairly big close up when they had that sideline incident...

I have always thought he was a bit of a babe....he must have girls coming out of his ears...and pillows...socks even!

Was surprissed by Nacewa doing that to Monty, infact first time I've ever seen the Blues play obviously dirty.
Sam's one was fair as he'd got a sneaky one in the head...

You have to keep in mind that Devine is an Australian, and Nacewa is a Fijian :p

I expect that from Devine, and I was hoping Nucifora would bench him, but he let him play on. And yeah, I was really surprised by Nacewa. They must've had an argument over who had the best hair. I'm surprised Howlett didn't jump in.

You have to keep in mind that Devine is an Australian, and Nacewa is a Fijian :p

I expect that from Devine, and I was hoping Nucifora would bench him, but he let him play on. And yeah, I was really surprised by Nacewa. They must've had an argument over who had the best hair. I'm surprised Howlett didn't jump in.
[/b]

:lol: :lol: nice one Percy reminds me of one of these :bana:

Latest posts