• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14- Cheetahs v Cats

D

Dumbo

The Cheetahs (ranked equal 10th) take on the Cat’s (ranked 2nd to last), both teams have no chance at the semi’s… maybe just maybe we may get to see a 15 on 15 punch up yet…

I hope your boys kill the Cats Rassie, maybe we can get off the bottom of the table ..... the Cats deserve to be there.

That is only if you beat Sharks and i`m sorry to tell you, i can`t see this happen

There's a lot to play for... no one wants to be on the bottom of the ladder...

Cats
Conrad Jantjes, Wylie Human, Jaque Fourie, Wayne Julies, Grant Esterhuizen, André Pretorius, Jano Vermaak Ernst Joubert, Trevor Hall, Cobus Grobbelaar, Willem Stoltz, Alten Hulme, Bertus Smit, Delarey du Preez, Lawrence Sephaka. Replacements: Willie Wepener, Pietman van Niekerk, Marius Hurter, Russell Winter, Gerhard Vosloo, Enrico Januarie and Doppies la Grange.

Cheetas
Bevin Fortuin, Giscard Pieters, Ronnie Cooke, Barry Goodes, Gaffie du Toit, Willem de Waal, Michael Claassens, Ryno van der Merwe, Juan Smith (captain), Kabamba Floors, Barend Pieterse, Ockie van Zyl, Jannie du Plessis, Tiaan Liebenberg, Os du Randt. Replacements: Ollie le Roux, Wian du Preez, Bian Vermaak, Frans Viljoen, Falie Oelschig, Meyer Bosman and Eddie Fredericks.

Latest posts