• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 5: Waratahs v W Force

D

Dumbo

The Tah’s had a week off last week while the Force self destructed against the Lions.
If this game was being played in WA then it (as history shows) should have been a walk over for the Tah’s.
Thinking that this is going to be a close game as the Force do travel well in Oz.
If the Force can lose the HIGHLY over rated Matt Henjak then they could be in with a chance (for mine Henjak is the most overrated player in the Super 14, extremely poor passing game, his distribution is way off the mark).

But they won’t lose him so I’m going for the Tah’s in a close one.

Well well well.....game hasnt even started and already both teams have been trading blows.

The Biff is back

Another reason to make me watch this game now.

For me the Australian derbies have over taken the South African ones in terms of passion and ferocity. This should be another one to watch.

I'll give any Tah's player 10 bucks and a six pack of VB if they smack Henjakoff

*yawn*

Its a boring game so far IMO.

Atleast they have managed to score a try or so each :p

So, that's the first draw of the season and the Force's third in 2 years of Super 14 Rugby. The Brumbies managed 2 in 10 years!!!

That had to be the dullest game I've seen so far apart from the other Aussie derby (Brumbies-Reds game)..

Hhmm, this is becoming a trend. Low scoring dull rugby during local derbies.

Yup agree... both teams to scared to lose and not playing to win.
Shitful effort.

Latest posts