• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 8. Blues v Waratahs

D

Dumbo

The Blues after a week off get their All Blacks back and take on the Tah’s (after being beaten last week by the Stormers) in Auckland.
I think we all have to agree that the Tah’s are not the team of last year. Sadly for them the Blues are on a rampage.

Think this one might be a bit one sided.
Unless the big, expensive names of the Tah’s can make a difference... then the writings on the wall.

yeah.. I'm hoping the Blues do punish the Tahs, just so we can have 5 points in the bank and move on..

Hopefully the incoming All Blacks are in sync with the team, and show some good form

blues team named and to some suprise it is missing the all blacks. however there are other changes like the return of nacewa and mcAlister to the starting line-up as well as pisi back in the 15 jersey. steve devine also is back in the team.

Blues: 15. George Pisi, 14. Doug Howlett, 13. Isaia Toeava, 12. Luke McAlister, 11. Rudi Wulf, 10. Isa Nacewa, 9. Steve Devine, 8. Jerome Kaino, 7. Daniel Braid, 6. Angus Macdonald, 5. Troy Flavell (capt), 4. Greg Rawlinson, 3. John Afoa, 2. Derren Witcombe, 1. Chris Heard. Res: Kevin Mealamu, Nick White, Anthony Boric, Justin Collins, David Gibson, David Holwell, Ben Atiga.

yeah.. im extremely surprised that Ali Williams and Tony Woodcock aren't named on the bench..

Nick White is so **** it makes me cry.
Anthony Boric is over rated by the Blues franchise imo.

hopefully Nucifora isn't being arrogant, and not putting them in cos the tahs are playing rubbish.

Well, as the saying goes - If it aint broken, dont fix it.

I hope the players picked can repay the faith Nucifora has in them by winning this game. They have held the fort nicely for the past 7 weeks and this is another chance for them to show that their capable of doing the task.

It's a bloody brilliant move by Nucifora.

BLUES by 15.

great statement from the Blues coach, his players have done everything asked from them so why should they be replaced... plus thats a pretty mean looking bench.

Should be a similar scoreline to the last match these two sides played against each other, except this time the Tahs will the ones thrashed.

well its good hes staying true to his players...the ab's will eventually see some good solid gametime in the future...i wish it was now but nuci running things superbly

the most important return for me is mealamu...everything he posesses is crucial to the blues championship run...all his qualities will just add a stronger frame to that solid pack..i still dont rate this forward pack...woodcock,mealamu,nick and ali williams need to be in their somewhere

cant wait for this game tho!

omg I have foxtel being installed as I type this so I will be able to watch this game and finally be able to see some dam rugby.

Mate, just spent three weeks in NZ... rugby bliss - super 14, snippets of the 6 nations... every night RUGBY.
Now I'm back in Melbourne... very sad, no rugby other than the Super 14 live games.

Good on you esoj and enjoy. Get used to a one sided view of events though...

f***in hell dumbo..i gave you my number how come you didnt get me a box of booz?....lol useless you are hahaha

allgud bro..GO THE BLUEZ!

34-6 to the Blues with time just about up. 4 try bonus point for them and nothing for the Waratahs.

Only caught the first half.
Blues were looking good with ball in hand with plenty of support to pull off some great offloads.
Only saw tuqiri touch the ball twice and make a few tackles in the first half. Money well spent hey lol

Good on you esoj and enjoy. Get used to a one sided view of events though...
[/b]

I don't care if it is biased I am just happy I can watch my rugby again.

good job by the blues seems like my testrugby team will get some nice points too

Latest posts