• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 NEW INFO!

jerry collins and possibly joe rocokoko (the right winger in the wales nz vid has a star). B)

jerry collins and possibly joe rocokoko (the right winger in the wales nz vid has a star). B) [/b]
they're star players awesome!

MASSIVE BRILLIANCE

CHEERS LOX AND KNOWS

I aint fazed by the bad points - i play on side cam anyways

its fitting my expectations - few tweaks, updated rosters, auto rucks (which is **** but they wont change that for decades)

The PS2 has some life in it yet - but bloody hell i want X360 version

Bring on 08

I am involved!!!!

jerry collins and possibly joe rocokoko (the right winger in the wales nz vid has a star). B)

<div class='quotemain'> jerry collins and possibly joe rocokoko (the right winger in the wales nz vid has a star). B) [/b]
they're star players awesome! [/b][/quote]

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Right!

Why would they get rid of one of the most popular camera angles? Classic 2. Classic 2 was crucial for spotting ball turnovers at ruck. Very dissapointed. I am normally pretty optamistic, but at this point I feel like flicking off the creators for being just ridiculously clueless. And no Cheers but Salud this time.

Why would they get rid of one of the most popular camera angles? Classic 2. Classic 2 was crucial for spotting ball turnovers at ruck. Very dissapointed. I am normally pretty optamistic, but at this point I feel like flicking off the creators for being just ridiculously clueless. And no Cheers but Salud this time. [/b]

Very dissapointing.EA is just so clueless ! Why remove the Classic 2 view ? I could have pointed out a few other things that could rather have been removed.Do they have any idea of how many people actually uses classic 2? It's loads of people!!! By removing classic 2 they will leave loads of game players stranded with views that they can't use or they don't want to play with.Screw EA. They don't care if we like the game or not. :rahh: :rahh: :rahh:

<div class='quotemain'> Why would they get rid of one of the most popular camera angles? Classic 2. Classic 2 was crucial for spotting ball turnovers at ruck. Very dissapointed. I am normally pretty optamistic, but at this point I feel like flicking off the creators for being just ridiculously clueless. And no Cheers but Salud this time. [/b]

Very dissapointing.EA is just so clueless ! Why remove the Classic 2 view ? I could have pointed out a few other things that could rather have been removed.Do they have any idea of how many people actually uses classic 2? It's loads of people!!! By removing classic 2 they will leave loads of game players stranded with views that they can't use or they don't want to play with.Screw EA. They don't care if we like the game or not. :rahh: :rahh: :rahh:

[/b][/quote]

Unless it is hidden there somewhere or one of the new end on angles works better my mind is made up.

So is there a better camera angle than classic 2 please knowles Lox???

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Why would they get rid of one of the most popular camera angles? Classic 2. Classic 2 was crucial for spotting ball turnovers at ruck. Very dissapointed. I am normally pretty optamistic, but at this point I feel like flicking off the creators for being just ridiculously clueless. And no Cheers but Salud this time. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Unless it is hidden there somewhere or one of the new end on angles works better my mind is made up.

So is there a better camera angle than classic 2 please knowles Lox???

[/b][/quote]

No there isnt Radman. The most comfortable I have found it a custom made End cam but its nowhere near as good as classic2 was. Stupid.

Which seasons are actually in Rugby 08?

If, as I suspect, it is the 2006/07 Euro Cup and Guinness Prem, plus 2007 Super 14 and 2007 World Cup ... calling it Rugby 08 is a "little" misleading!

Also, are there any custom tournaments that can be done - e.g swap English teams in / out of Euro Cup?

yeah come to think of it, nobody really has mentioned custom tournaments! is it in? i'm doubtful that it is

yeah come to think of it, nobody really has mentioned custom tournaments! is it in? i'm doubtful that it is [/b]

No custom tourneys.

Other misc info.

Lot more dropped balls seemingly from forwards when trying to take a high ball.
Players still knock on like fools when out of position.
You definately can get back up when not tackled after droppping on a loose ball.

This review is great reading just one question how the hell you get game so soon

So it is fair to say EA is going to get away with a little knock on in the in goal area to score a try that wins the grand final 'so to speak' :)

So it is fair to say EA is going to get away with a little knock on in the in goal area to score a try that wins the grand final 'so to speak' :) [/b]

Already kicking the goal m8. :D

I am dissapointed that there is no Magners/Celtic League. I think i will have to rent it before buying.
Is the problem with N8's in world league (buy as forward sell as a back) still there?

Which seasons are actually in Rugby 08?

If, as I suspect, it is the 2006/07 Euro Cup and Guinness Prem, plus 2007 Super 14 and 2007 World Cup ... calling it Rugby 08 is a "little" misleading!

Also, are there any custom tournaments that can be done - e.g swap English teams in / out of Euro Cup?

[/b]
its called rugby 08 because ea does that with all its games check madden 07 it will have the 06 schedule rugby is the only one that wasn't like this before(even cricket) besides it hardly makes a difference. B)

Do you guys know if theres a 360 version due out within the year? [/b]
there have been rumors(mostly by desperate 360 owners) but ea and hb studios have said nothing about this. B)

besides it hardly makes a difference. B) [/b]

Well actually, it makes a massive difference to those of us in Europe. It will completely change which teams appear in the game and which are included in particular competitions.

<div class='quotemain'>besides it hardly makes a difference. B) [/b]

Well actually, it makes a massive difference to those of us in Europe. It will completely change which teams appear in the game and which are included in particular competitions.

[/b][/quote] so u have never seen another ea product do this. honestly u should know that the change of ***le is just to show its the most recent version of the game not what seasons it covers and how manyteams does this affect 2? B)

Latest posts