• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 player ratings? Players with 99

I think it'd be cool if some of us could work together to come up with our own ratings. I don't know how good a 6 Tom Croft is compared to others, but I know his lineout jumping should be 90+. With the AIs looming, it'd be a good opportunity to compare the best NH & SH players, work out the balance between them, then afterwards, fit all the unselected players around that.

How do people go about fixing player ratings for fan patches?

Nonu has to be a 90 if Carter's a 94 .

Really?!? i wouldn't have thought so... i'm just basing these on Stats alone... The fact that it usually takes two guys to bring down Nonu and his Tackle breaking is what makes him such a dangerous player.

I think it'd be cool if some of us could work together to come up with our own ratings. I don't know how good a 6 Tom Croft is compared to others, but I know his lineout jumping should be 90+. With the AIs looming, it'd be a good opportunity to compare the best NH & SH players, work out the balance between them, then afterwards, fit all the unselected players around that.

How do people go about fixing player ratings for fan patches?

Yeah, i think that individual stats eg. Speed, Acceleration, Jumping etc. are much more important than the overall number. eg. in Rugby 06 I used Jason Robinson as Centre over anyone else in the game... purely for his speed and acceleration, his overall rating was lower than O'Driscoll and Umaga but the way i liked to play was to have a quick outside centre

Really?!? i wouldn't have thought so... i'm just basing these on Stats alone... The fact that it usually takes two guys to bring down Nonu and his Tackle breaking is what makes him such a dangerous player.

Nonu probably is probably as good a playmaker as Carter .

Nonu probably is probably as good a playmaker as Carter .

Hmmm... i wouldn't really consider Nonu a 'Playmaker' i think he's learnt to read situations very well. His Passing game is now probably as good as any other no. 12 out there, works well alongside playmakers like Weepu and Carter but wouldn't really see him as a playmaker.
A great player and good distributer to the outside backs.

note: i'm not trying to say that Nonu is rubbish. I think he'd be the most devastating inside centre there is, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I'd like to see some forwards with better passing and kicking stats and backs with better ruck/cleanout stats than in Rugby 08, the game has moved on a bit in terms of players roles.

Nonu 90, thats generous and I'm a Canes supporter. Conrad Smith would be closer to 90 than Nonu surely.

How about the games speedsters?
Who is gonna be the quickest player in Rugby 2012?

i believe there should be players at 99 but more like 97,98. because if the creaters are going to let you increase there skill after games on how well they play then they might as well have something to work to and if you put their ratings lower then like someone earlier said you would have players from smaller teams being 13s, and 14,s and these players would most likely be put in our world league teams and would we really want that??

for New zealand

1)Tony Woodcock 89
2)Kevin Mealamu 94
3)Owen Franks 85
4)Brad Thorn 88( because of his lack of lineout skill IMO)
5)Tom Donnelly 80
6)Jerome Kaino 88
7)Richie McCaw 97
8)Kieran Read 88
9)Piri Weepu 93
10)Daniel Carter 97
11)Joe Rokocoko 85(hes strong but hes not fast enough to be a wing)
12)Ma'a Nonu 92
13)Conrad Smith 94
14)Cory Jane 88(for wing 90 for fullback)
15)Mils Muliaina 95
Israel Dagg 88
Jimmy Cowan 89
Zac Guilford 88
Liam Mesim 86(cant spell well)

cant be bothered doing the rest

and dont mock much after this please lol

i believe there should be players at 99 but more like 97,98. because if the creaters are going to let you increase there skill after games on how well they play then they might as well have something to work to and if you put their ratings lower then like someone earlier said you would have players from smaller teams being 13s, and 14,s and these players would most likely be put in our world league teams and would we really want that??

for New zealand

1)Tony Woodcock 89
2)Kevin Mealamu 94
3)Owen Franks 85
4)Brad Thorn 88( because of his lack of lineout skill IMO)
5)Tom Donnelly 80
6)Jerome Kaino 88
7)Richie McCaw 97
8)Kieran Read 88
9)Piri Weepu 93
10)Daniel Carter 97
11)Joe Rokocoko 85(hes strong but hes not fast enough to be a wing)
12)Ma'a Nonu 92
13)Conrad Smith 94
14)Cory Jane 88(for wing 90 for fullback)
15)Mils Muliaina 95
Israel Dagg 88
Jimmy Cowan 89
Zac Guilford 88
Liam Mesim 86(cant spell well)

cant be bothered doing the rest

and dont mock much after this please lol

most of these are accurate .

Castrogiovanni is the best prop in the world, and should get recognition on the game....unlike rugby 07 where he had like a 59 rating or something ridiculous like that because the southern hemisphere researchers clearly dont watch heineken cup or prem rugby....

Castrogiovanni is the best prop in the world, and should get recognition on the game....unlike rugby 07 where he had like a 59 rating or something ridiculous like that because the southern hemisphere researchers clearly dont watch heineken cup or prem rugby....

Bulllshit.

The game was made in Canada (if my memory serves me correctly) so the SH jibe doesn't really work there.

hahahaha that's funny... but it should be more like, E. Januarie 62,... kilo's heavier than his fellow springbok props

Firstly, there's no way that Castrogiovanni is the best prop in the world!

Secondly, wasn't the game was made in the Northern Hemisphere... No real point having the NH vs SH argument again and again...

however castro is a far better prop than the rating he got in rugby 08 he may not be the best in the world but he is dam good

Last edited:

Latest posts