• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 Team Ratings?

Seeing as you have done most of the ratings according to the table shouldn't the canes be in eigth not fourth
how are the blues above the reds?

Christ... It'd save a lot of effort for the developers if they just didn't bother with control input and made the game purely based purely on bloody numbers.

Then people will be certain that South Africa will beat all comers every times (assuming the "scotsman" Savage 'van der' Les from Gemia school gets his way).

Christ... It'd save a lot of effort for the developers if they just didn't bother with control input and made the game purely based purely on bloody numbers.

Then people will be certain that South Africa will beat all comers every times (assuming the "scotsman" Savage 'van der' Les from Gemia school gets his way).

I bet whoever it is from HB stopped reading this thread about 10 pages ago :lol:

Yes, they're on here every day and have been doing so for years; Hense the link up.

In response to all the S*** Savagelez has been sputing, since when does beating New Zealand make you the best?
South Africa won 4/6 against the ABs yes but lost the last 3 games against Ireland. If the ratings are to be done on how many times your team has beaten New Zealand Ireland would have no points wales would have a ranking of laike 12 having beaten the ABs 3 times and SavageLez your beloved scotland would be ranked zero aswell unfortunately

i just thought the hurricanes were rated too highly. and i agree, the reds are the most inconsistent team in the super 14.

yeah maybe they are, but considering talent not form i think that is a fair rating .

But the rankings on the games is in terms of players. If this is the case, S.A surely has to be number 1. The only reason we aren't completely unstoppable is because of our useless coaching team and political situation. If New Zealand, France or Australia had our coaching team they would battle to win anything. Give the Springboks Marc Lievermont and you've got the most unstoppable rugby team of all time. Rugby is also taken much more seriously at school level here in SA then it is anywhere else in the world. That's why we have so much depth and so much individual talent.

I wouldn't say that since you don't know the situation here or in New Zealand. Rugby is not played in schools here but at clubs and the development is much better. That is why in a country where Rugby Union is the fourth national sport behind AFL, Cricket and League and with a population a quarter of South Africa's we are still able to get the class of players compared to South Africa where it is the top sport. I have seen junior club sides here that can wipe the floor with their counter parts in South Africa. I do agree with the comments about the management in South Africa they are incompetent and leave out a lot of good players because of political reasons.

I wouldn't say that since you don't know the situation here or in New Zealand. Rugby is not played in schools here but at clubs and the development is much better. That is why in a country where Rugby Union is the fourth national sport behind AFL, Cricket and League and with a population a quarter of South Africa's we are still able to get the class of players compared to South Africa where it is the top sport. I have seen junior club sides here that can wipe the floor with their counter parts in South Africa. I do agree with the comments about the management in South Africa they are incompetent and leave out a lot of good players because of political reasons.

I would love to see Robbie Deans coach SA! Soccer is SA's biggest sport, followed by Cricket and then Rugby if fan base (not quality) is anything to go by! This is followed by Golf, swimming, athletics and boxing. The majority of SA's population is black and their support for soccer (even though Bafan Bafana sucks) makes it the biggest sport in SA.

It would be nice if opposing teams like NZ or OZ refused to play SA unless the strongest possible team was chosen and selection was on merit not quota.

Last edited:
Heey ! in New Zealand we play more than just 3 sports, we are world champion rugby league players, world champion rowers and softballers, hockey, and the All Whites recent success proves that we can also compete at the highest level at football .

Heey ! in New Zealand we play more than just 3 sports, we are world champion rugby league players, world champion rowers and softballers, hockey, and the All Whites recent success proves that we can also compete at the highest level at football .

You call what the All Whites did Success?

Latest posts