• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 Team Ratings?

What about having the country ratings update via the internet as they change over time? Could do the same for player abilties? It's dumb how if you choose current naitonal sides in Rugby 08 some of the players are no good

i like the ratings hb studio.....

i mean i like the rugby o8 rating.but new zealand next years rating should be 98.and south afica 92 because the sring box got a hiding 2 weeks in a row ,by new zeanad for the tri nations last 2 weeks.it tells you there that the all blacks is the best,.everybody knows that.but some how we cant get the world cup.back in 94 world cup.we could of won the world cup,south africa change the day for the final.and put the world cup final on a sunday,the south africans knew micheal jones wouldnt play on a sunday because micheal jones was a christian.could hb studio bring back micheal jones so i can change history.bring back the real JONAH LOMU RATING PLZ.jonah should be 99 for a player....could you bring back inga the winger and frank bunce,IAN JONES,like put them in a legend team all blacks.or bring back all the old school players in every team.plz.i will promise you hb studio.that every new zealander in new zealand would have the rugby game in there ps3,xbox360 if you bring back ALL THE OLD school players IN EVERY TEAM,you would be the man

im back my comp turned off

my comp turned off.wheres the people i was talking to? italy? and wales dude?

what kind of a rating is that? new zealand 92.bro new zealand 97.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heey ! in New Zealand we play more than just 3 sports, we are world champion rugby league players, world champion rowers and softballers, hockey, and the All Whites recent success proves that we can also compete at the highest level at football .

Bahahahaha

What about having the country ratings update via the internet as they change over time? Could do the same for player abilties? It's dumb how if you choose current naitonal sides in Rugby 08 some of the players are no good

Actually that's not a bad idea. Remember though, that not everyone who buys the game (like me) wont be able to use that feature as I don't subscribe to XBOX Live or the PSN so there would need to be an off-line solution.

You don't need an XBL subscription to get online updates you only pay to access the online multiplayer. There's no excuses if anyone has the new Xbox or a PS3; they both have wireless internet built in.

However, the idea of updating stats over time is a bit pointless. Surely the tier of the team and the players' skill at the real important factors.

There is a certain irony in calling a Kiwi an Aussie, but I didn't say that...

Yeah. Plus what's also funny is player-for-player N. Ireland are definitely definitely definitely better than NZ anyway

a northern ireland 1st 15

1 bryan young
2 rory best
3 Tom court
4 Ryan Caldwell
5 Tim Barker
6 Chris Henry
7 david pollock/ stephen ferris/ willie faloon
8 Roger Wilson/ stephen ferris
9 paul marshall
10 ian humphreys
11 andrew trimble
12 Paddy wallace
13 Darren cave
14 Mark Mc crea
15 jamie smith / bryn cunningham

ah good steady rating of 75 mabey?

well at least 65

Last edited:
h forgot he is from monaghan int he darn

il replace him with mark mc crea

however im sure plyers from ulster would be able to choose like all northerners can et republic pass ports if they want
doubt bowe would pick north over south

does Ireland play football ?
facepalm2.jpg

does Ireland play football ?

This is a classic example of fishing. The flaw in this fishing technique is, while the bait is an attractive prospect, there is a lack of subtlety in it. All the fish are thinking "this is too good to be true" and they're right.

We manage to combine football with the catchiest riff in the history of music too mind:

My mates and I regularly sing that on the way home. Did it tonight actually. Olé!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts