• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: Argentina - Australia (06/10/2012)

Has Joubert forgotten the advantage law exists? Keeps blowing for penalties when the team in possession still clearly has a chance to use the ball.

Painted a room this morning. I am considering going in and watching it dry, as it would probably be more exciting than this.

Samo playing like the 80 year-old man he is.

Has Joubert forgotten the advantage law exists? Keeps blowing for penalties when the team in possession still clearly has a chance to use the ball.

It would certainly improve the flow of the game....now there's a missed penalty the quality drops even further.

The Puma captain puts his hand up in the air during the Wallies shot at goal and then the laser comes out!...

I love the English commentary making excuses for the poor game....."Well it is an evening game, the ball gets rather greasy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are Argentine nights filled with Vaseline levels of humidity.

I love the English commentary making excuses for the poor game....."Well it is an evening game, the ball gets rather greasy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are Argentine nights filled with Vaseline levels of humidity.

I hate that excuse. We need some old ******* to remind us of the old days of soaking wet leather balls.

Terrible kick at goal, Joubert calling for half time early probably just because how bad things have been. Probably the worst half of International rugby all year(and I watched Italy vs. Scotland!!!).

Goal-kicking contest thus far. Argentina need to start playing to their strengths - at least if the ball is in the maul they shouldn't knock it on (hopefully...).

Terrible kick at goal, Joubert calling for half time early probably just because how bad things have been. Probably the worst half of International rugby all year(and I watched Italy vs. Scotland!!!).

Yea bro, stink game so far.

Terrible kick at goal, Joubert calling for half time early probably just because how bad things have been. Probably the worst half of International rugby all year(and I watched everything involving Scotland!!!).

Fixed.

Dar, would to please stream your wall drying, could be fun for everybody.

I feel a little shame now ... go pumas! (yeah, 40 min of boring game)

Fixed.

Dar, would to please stream your wall drying, could be fun for everybody.

It certainly would be a treat for everyone, but alas I have no webcam at the moment ;)

EDIT: 2nd half - 2 minutes gone, 2 knock-ons.....

Last edited:
I have a webcam but I'm not going to stream my wall...

I jest!

Another rolling along the ground pass by the Wallabies, perhaps they have some lawn bowling in the off season they are excited about.

Ball handling is pretty shocking from both teams at the moment.

edit: and as I say that, 4 knock ons in one minute...

Last edited:

Latest posts