• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: Argentina - Australia (06/10/2012)

For anybody that can't watch the match:

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for the teams to seriously think about some substitutions, maybe some guys on the bench want to make good impressions, hardly any intensity from the starters.

Edit: Harris are you kidding me!!!!

Edit Edit: More mention of the "greasy ball" perhaps all the game balls were covered in pig lard, in some pre game Argentine barbecue ritual.

Last edited:
If I hadn't said it before, I'll say it again - Aussie commentators are so ****ing annoying. "LET OFF!!"

STFU

Where was the "Let Off" there then dickheads? :lol:

What the F*** was that two minute period, we aren't watching a rugby match here Argies, we came here to see Paint dry.

Edit: Thank goodness looked like a try culd be scored there, thankfully just another penalty keeping this game at appropriate boredom levels.

Edit Edit: How dare you Australia what nerve!!!!

Last edited:
Try Wallabies. I think that's the game.

Congrats Australia for scoring their 2nd try of the tournament. :p

Aussies lucky there. Deans may have his job saved.

Which is good for the rest of the world. :D

Well it's too bad the first 60 weren't like the last 20 which was actually watchable. Nice to see Roncrero get a good send off by the crowd.

Well done Wallabies the better team won on the day, they played it well and should have probably won by a few more to be honest.

Well.. that´s all; the first RC is ending. Pumas: need to keep working for the next year... Phelan, thankyou and just go away please!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts