• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Dynasty - online rugby manager game

Is it possible designated subs could come in soon? Annoying when a player you'd consider a hooker comes on center.

The guy who came on at centre should have been a player who had the best combo of speed, tackling and strength I think. Though that's not the real problem here. The real problem is that you want some control over this. Afterall.....you are the manager. So I understand where you are coming from.

For it to happen soon we would need it to contain minimal web development (since the web development is somewhat out of our control, or at least how long it takes is).
How about this for a solution. We label each reserve position in the following way

1. Hooker
2. Prop
3. Lock
4. Loose forward
5. Halfback
6. Inside back
7. Outside back

Then for example if you put a player in 5th spot on the reserves bench and your halfback is injured, you know this player will replace him.
I think we could probably get this working not for this weekends games but the weekend after. What do you think??

That sound's like a pretty good idea I think. Of course you'd need to inform everyone.

Those Broncos are starting to put some good tries together!

Yay, ranked try of the week! Got beat pretty convincingly by the Warriors in that game Ceejay. I thought I'd have a crack against one of the top ranked teams, and was stoically outclassed!

Yay, ranked try of the week! Got beat pretty convincingly by the Warriors in that game Ceejay. I thought I'd have a crack against one of the top ranked teams, and was stoically outclassed!

If you want to feel better play me!

49-5 to the Warlords, dominated!!! Also nailed my exam, which is rad, then proceeded to get of my guts and regret being alive all today!!!

Told you that would make you feel better. Email me the game if you get a chance, I wight be able to learn something from it.

I have just decided to join in (i know 4 games late but at least I am there) i went through all my players stats and changed where I think everyone should be. I changed all my stratagies for both league and ranked matches to how i want to play the game. Then i decided to have a ranked game. I chose Cymro (hope you dont mind) and bet him 48 31.

Looking forward to this rounds matches!

can i ask what language you guys are coding in?

I have just decided to join in (i know 4 games late but at least I am there) i went through all my players stats and changed where I think everyone should be. I changed all my stratagies for both league and ranked matches to how i want to play the game. Then i decided to have a ranked game. I chose Cymro (hope you dont mind) and bet him 48 31.

Looking forward to this rounds matches!

can i ask what language you guys are coding in?

Sounds like you are off to a good start, especially given that it is mid season. Did you set your training too?

Through a combination of circumstances the AI ended up being coded in Delphi. A bit unusual for a project like this.......but it's all 0's and 1's at the end of the day.

yep set up the training and stuff as well. hopefully my team isnt too bad. havnt had a good look around the site yet.

sweet as, i havnt used delphi in a long time, doubt I remember how to use it if i tried. but you guys have done very well, I enjoyed the 3d match. dont like the website UI too much though, especially the changing of players, wasnt very intuitive but got my way around once I knew what was going on.

Looking forward to seeing how my team goes this weekend.

yep set up the training and stuff as well. hopefully my team isnt too bad. havnt had a good look around the site yet.

sweet as, i havnt used delphi in a long time, doubt I remember how to use it if i tried. but you guys have done very well, I enjoyed the 3d match. dont like the website UI too much though, especially the changing of players, wasnt very intuitive but got my way around once I knew what was going on.

Looking forward to seeing how my team goes this weekend.

Glad you enjoyed the 3D match. We have watched so many of them but still enjoy it.
Fair call on the website UI. The web programming is the only aspect of this project that was done by a third party. It’s been a real challenge for us to try and get it how we want it. It should get better in time.
The Forum Shield game will be worth a look too. The download link should be up tomorrow, will post here when it is.

Suffered my first regular season defeat. Got flogged 38-7. Their back three had too much pace. My team were brave on defense though....could have been a lot worse.

Had a fantastic game myself ended up losing to a last minute try but scored some excellent ones myself. Turns out he had a wing who was more of a beast than Kenji.

Latest posts