• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Editor

candybum is right - I meant byte 93 and clearly need the weekend to come very soon!

But i change the byte 93 to 0 and Mccaw still with the headgear
[/b]

I think that you have a problem with the graphics settings. Try setting the shadows to complex and the level of detail to high. At least that's what i did and i don't have the "orange headgear" problem anymore.

:cheers:

Uli, with Mccaw the orange and green **** is not the problem, the problem is that Mccaw is ingame with his normal headgear and i removed it but it still there.

Uli, with Mccaw the orange and green **** is not the problem, the problem is that Mccaw is ingame with his normal headgear and i removed it but it still there. [/b]

Yeah, possibly you need to edit the 730eef...xml file too. If you attach the roster I can take a look otherwise just do what Ross suggests.

Ive downloaded EVOL´s Richie Mccaw face and i change his byte 93 to 0 and it works perfectly , thanks for the help

someone said this editor was supposed to be able to edit performance and stadiums as Woosahs has a bug? Or is he wrong?

Gary said it and he's talking about an unreleased editor I sent him. It fixes corrupted team strings and allows a proper save for stadium, performance etc.

could you please send it to me? Or perhaps release it. Either would be awsome! :lol:

by the way, what is a team string?

i hopefully will get time to fix up my editor in the next week.

i have just been really busy with work, but this week looks like its going to be quiet after today. so look for an update at the end of the week sometime.

unless of course colin wants to release his as well no problems with me.

could you please send it to me? Or perhaps release it. Either would be awsome! :lol:

by the way, what is a team string? [/b]

I don't particularly want to do a general release but if you PM me your e-mail address I'll send you a copy.
A team string is the hex data contained in the .ros file which controls stadium, performance etc.

@ woosaah - I've got a holiday tomorrow so I'll be on MSN if you have any questions about my code ;)

sweet as dude, ill be home tomorrow as well working on it (got a flat insepction)

normally i am at work when i am writing it cause i have time.

just been busy and i try not to work on my program at home as i try not to do any kind of work when i can help it :)

Colin's teamfixer program works very well, it avoids issue that woosaahs editor has. So if you load the game, it will choose the right stadium on the team select, and also in simulation mode, you won't get namibia beating the all blacks 33-10, like what happens with the corrupted string in woosaah editor currently.

i used this program to take the byte level of some players who had orange heads down 2 0 but some players such as habana still have an orange headband instead of the headgear. help?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ Oct 3 2008, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i used this program to take the byte level of some players who had orange heads down 2 0 but some players such as habana still have an orange headband instead of the headgear. help?[/b]

This could be caused by the new face big file lacking the headband texture. If you can tell me which roster you're using (and pref attach it here, I'll try and find a fix).
A list of players its occuring for would be useful too.

Sorry for bumping an old topic.

But is the only way to fix the orange caps thing to go through and fix every single player? which is what I've been trying to do :p

Latest posts