• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Editor

It's up to the roster maker to be honest. If someone is making a roster with a lot of errors then there is little point in just fixing your version. Perhaps make a list of the players that are incorrect and send it to the roster maker.
Hopefully woosaah's new editor will remove the problem on new rosters as I've sent him some modified code to prevent it from happening.

Hi I can't download the editor why ? I need a permission or something like that?

When it's gonna be ready the last version of Woosah editor?, and what fixes it will have?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thekrl @ Feb 4 2009, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi I can't download the editor why ? I need a permission or something like that?[/b]

It's a direct download link - no permissions needed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Feb 4 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When it's gonna be ready the last version of Woosah editor?, and what fixes it will have?[/b]

That's a question for Woosaah not for me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Feb 4 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When it's gonna be ready the last version of Woosah editor?, and what fixes it will have?[/b]

Sorry, wrong thread :p ,anyway, how many editors have you done?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Mar 2 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry, wrong thread :p ,anyway, how many editors have you done?[/b]

For Rugby, I've had two projects going which I've added features in and out of as required. Also a referee kit changer I made but haven't released as the kits never got finished.
For cricket quite a few including the C07 and c2k5 player editors.

I found the referee kit changer doesn't work.. or it does (probably vista), but has errors which causes mismatching kits. What would really shake this game up is a program that randomises particular files, like faces (with headgears) underarmour and stuff like that.. so you can add the files and once you run the exe it will randomly add the files.. so you wont know what giteau headgear you will get and different sets of underarmour until you play the game.

Should be easy enough to trouble-shoot the errors in the ref kit changer as all it's doing is changing the kits files. Game doesn't even have to be running.
As for randomising anything else as long as you ran the changer before the exe it would do it.

Hang on, what editor is this? I am having this problem constantly and it would be really helpful if I could get this sorted. Heaps of player I want either have a weird red head texture or have David Lemi's face (I presume because it over wrote a defult face) or sometimes both. I wanted to add players which apparently all ready have faces such as Roger Randle, however it dosn't seem to work. Any help?

kingwilko made some editors. They are very good, but woosaah's does everything. Both editors are useful for certain things, like wilko's for the images and add-ons and woosaah for everything else.

Latest posts