• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2

hahaha steady on sanzar!!
we all know dave's talking out of his arse!!
hes actually quite funny to have around, i always crack up when i see the stuff he post's!!
i bet if we added a thread about Osama Bin Laden, good old Dave would be telling us that there boys from way back and hes been E-mailing him.
<

Anyway guys,

I was only merely expressing my Opinion and I apologize if some of you people dont like my opinion. Like I said I dont favour Sidhe or EA Sports - And as much of you guys might know that my relationship began with EA Sports when we, from the official forums were so ****** off with Cricket 2002 that we decided to take the matter to the Commerce Commission, in any other circumstance Andrew would have never replied to me but he had to in that situation as it was a legal matter. I dont like EA Sports, in the past they have set aside low budgets and hire developers who can make both games for them like HB who dont specialize in any. They have got some Union players this time to help them with physics and gameplay they are not concerned with graphics for Rugby 2005.

On a final note, I would just like to clarify I didnt say the Warriors like Stace hated the game, I just was making a point that they do not play it and probably in Staceys case he isnt a gaming person.

Anyway I have enjoyed my short stay at this forum, its best I move along now and leave it for good.
Thanks for reading my opinions.

Originally posted by Dave@Sep 22 2004, 01:59 PM
Anyway guys,

I was only merely expressing my Opinion and I apologize if some of you people dont like my opinion. Like I said I dont favour Sidhe or EA Sports - And as much of you guys might know that my relationship began with EA Sports when we, from the official forums were so ****** off with Cricket 2002 that we decided to take the matter to the Commerce Commission, in any other circumstance Andrew would have never replied to me but he had to in that situation as it was a legal matter. I dont like EA Sports, in the past they have set aside low budgets and hire developers who can make both games for them like HB who dont specialize in any. They have got some Union players this time to help them with physics and gameplay they are not concerned with graphics for Rugby 2005.

On a final note, I would just like to clarify I didnt say the Warriors like Stace hated the game, I just was making a point that they do not play it and probably in Staceys case he isnt a gaming person.

Anyway I have enjoyed my short stay at this forum, its best I move along now and leave it for good.
Waitaminute wait a minute wait a minute.
You, were ****** off with a GAME, and took it to the commerce commission.
Andrew had to reply to you, and now you're best buds??!!??!?
I take my hat off to you Dave. phew! For a second there I thought you had been played. Especially by mario. Well, with that argument I'm speechless. I believe every word you say now. You're like my messaiah, man. This has got to be the greatest comeback in the history of arguments. With the powers invested in me, I now pronounce this as DAVE DAY!!!

...If you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic.
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 22 2004, 05:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 22 2004, 05:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dave
@Sep 22 2004, 01:59 PM
Anyway guys,

Waitaminute wait a minute wait a minute.
You, were ****** off with a GAME, and took it to the commerce commission.
Andrew had to reply to you, and now you're best buds??!!??!?
I take my hat off to you Dave. phew! For a second there I thought you had been played. Especially by mario. Well, with that argument I'm speechless. I believe every word you say now. You're like my messaiah, man. This has got to be the greatest comeback in the history of arguments. With the powers invested in me, I now pronounce this as DAVE DAY!!!

...If you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic.
<
[/b]
until i scrolled down i thought you were on crack...

Dave, Why would the Warriors and other teams want to play a game of themselves ?

They probably don't want to play as themselves on a game that they play in real life on a console.

Just like the All Blacks probably don't play R2k4 and the Black Caps don't play Cricket 2k4

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I personally would like to see much better weather control in the next version (ontop of the things I stated earlier). In the current game it's either "fine" or "rain". Realistically rain should be able to have several different levels of intensity (eg: sprinkle, medium, heavy and torrential thunder storm) and shouldn't nessissarily go the whole match, hail and lightning would also be a good feature. I don't know if it would be possible mario, but it would add alot of realism to the game! Like in the last round of the regular season when the Roosters played the eels, it was fine weather for the first hour of the match but then came in heavy with thunder, lightning and hail! It was very interesting and that would be great to have that sort of variation in a game...
What do you think Mario and other interested league fans?

There wasn't much hail was there? Games are meant to be called off in those conditions.

Originally posted by sanzar@Sep 24 2004, 05:03 PM
Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I personally would like to see much better weather control in the next version (ontop of the things I stated earlier). In the current game it's either "fine" or "rain". Realistically rain should be able to have several different levels of intensity (eg: sprinkle, medium, heavy and torrential thunder storm) and shouldn't nessissarily go the whole match, hail and lightning would also be a good feature. I don't know if it would be possible mario, but it would add alot of realism to the game! Like in the last round of the regular season when the Roosters played the eels, it was fine weather for the first hour of the match but then came in heavy with thunder, lightning and hail! It was very interesting and that would be great to have that sort of variation in a game...
I would also like to see different stadiums have stats for when you're playing a season and when you select random for friendlies. This would give the stadiums some point.

So the stat for Wellington might be 1/10 heavy rain, 1/10 light rain, 1/10 drizzle/showers, 7/10 fine.

And for Sydney it might be 1/10 drizzle/showers, 9/10 fine.

Originally posted by JJ-+Sep 24 2004, 09:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Sep 24 2004, 09:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Sep 24 2004, 05:03 PM
I would also like to see different stadiums have stats for when you're playing a season and when you select random for friendlies. This would give the stadiums some point.

So the stat for Wellington might be 1/10 heavy rain, 1/10 light rain, 1/10 drizzle/showers, 7/10 fine.

And for Sydney it might be 1/10 drizzle/showers, 9/10 fine. [/b]
and Wellington wind would be 9.95/10

Originally posted by sanzar@Sep 24 2004, 05:03 PM
I think there'd never be a dry Super League game!
<

I like the idea of changing weather conditions because it does happen quite frequently.

I have finally clicked and realised who that Dave is the same Dave from Various other Forums who likes to name his imagniery friends after game developers and pretend to be them so he can get so called ''exclusive'' news, as KingWilko pointed out with that e-mail in the Reply from Andrew Topic

Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 25 2004, 07:30 AM
I have finally clicked and realised who that Dave is the same Dave from Various other Forums who likes to name his imagniery friends after game developers and pretend to be them so he can get so called ''exclusive'' news, as KingWilko pointed out with that e-mail in the Reply from Andrew Topic
so he made that email up entirely?

Probably not. He does know Andrew Wilson but as I said in another thread he won't get exclusive infomation nor will he get Andrew to post at any forum.

Mario: Have you given any thought to a possible rugby league manager game using the gameplay animation from SJRL??

I presume that it wouldn't be worthwhile due to limited consumer demand.

Originally posted by NZL fan@Oct 7 2004, 12:50 PM
Mario: Have you given any thought to a possible rugby league manager game using the gameplay animation from SJRL??

I presume that it wouldn't be worthwhile due to limited consumer demand.
Technically speaking, if a sequel appears, and there is a franchise mode in the game (which would include several managerial aspects) we could allow players to either simulate games just in the interface or spectate games (letting the AI control your team).

Its doubtful we would produce a standalone management game.

Latest posts