• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

PC is full of way too many pirates... I don't think it's such a bad move, just hard luck for all PC gamers I guess. Just get a console.

then its epic fail HB Studios Pc gaming is the biggest online gaming comunity and gets slapped with no release on pc.

:(

There is a very large constituency of people who play our games on PC. They will understandably be upset that we are not releasing a PC version of the game.

The sad truth is that the constituency of people who buy our game on PC is much, much smaller.

There is a very large constituency of people who play our games on PC. They will understandably be upset that we are not releasing a PC version of the game.

The sad truth is that the constituency of people who buy our game on PC is much, much smaller.

Torrents ruining it for you?

So will there be a game like 2005 2008 that has clubs and international teams coming out ?????????

PC is full of way too many pirates... I don't think it's such a bad move, just hard luck for all PC gamers I guess. Just get a console.

LOL - you reckon that piracy it limited to PC's? xbox360 piracy is rampant. PS3 can be hacked too.

No idea at all,
I would imagine it's by their fake names, then if you change them it's by their number
So you'd have:
"That's a great kick by James Smith"
Change James Smith to Dan Carter and you get
"That's a great kick by the New Zealand flyhalf" or "by the number 10"

I've actually played alongside a 10 called James Smith. This post was funny because he couldn't kick.

Are there going to be a "world challenge", like there was in Rugby 08 where you build a team and you can buy and sell players, in the future?

Are there going to be a "world challenge", like there was in Rugby 08 where you build a team and you can buy and sell players, in the future?

i think only wormsup tour will be avaible

Has a official release date been stated yet? I know its nout solid to go on but Game had a advertisement up instore today for RWC 2011 to come out on 26th August

I hope they release it in Holland, can't find any dutch gamesite that's selling/pre-order the game.

Last edited:
When's a trailer coming out for this game? Seen the one for rugby challenge and it looks amazing. Wonder if Rugby World Cup 2011 game can compare.

I pre-ordered with Game too (left my mobile no.). They told me they would contact me a couple of days before delivery just as a reminder, hopefully they will send you a reminder e-mail so don't panic.....

I pre-ordered with Game too (left my mobile no.). They told me they would contact me a couple of days before delivery just as a reminder, hopefully they will send you a reminder e-mail so don't panic.....
Was this for me? If so, ta. :)

Latest posts