• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Roster File Updates!

Just wanted to say thanks for the Australia and New Zealand rosters, they're awesome. You've done a craicing job and it makes the game an awful lot better!!! So thank you!

Can't wait for Samoa et al!

Just wanted to say thanks for the Australia and New Zealand rosters, they're awesome. You've done a craicing job and it makes the game an awful lot better!!! So thank you!

Can't wait for Samoa et al!

Thanks a bunch for the feedback, it helps to know it's of use to some of you fine people out there. The end results are of course far from perfect, but with what little realistic options there are for Raziel and I, it's a good step in the right direction. :)

Well the Samoa work is starting to proceed along now I've completed the last 8 for Australia and I think overall they were a bit nearer to reality than New Zealand. I'm sure I'll go as far as Samoa's 22 before I get worn out for a while of doing it and will upload that. :)

just downloaded this, its fantastic and makes the game loads better. thanks a lot, can't wait for the next update

Does this roster only work with version 1.0 of the game? I can put the roster file onto my ps3. However the game does not see it. The game data utility shows its 1.0 while my game is 1.01.

So im guessing there is no way using a usb stick to update you're rosters? i mean for a xbox 360

Just wanted to say, awesome work with the roster editing! I very much enjoy playing with the real wallabies, rather the default ones like 'Anesi'.

Are the newer versions of the rosters your updating being saved at the link to the initial post for this thread?

Also why make it a .rar file, now I have a trial version of winzip, I don't think it compressed it at all, plus the file size is tiny anyway, I don't think its gonna bother anyone's download limits...

Does this roster only work with version 1.0 of the game? I can put the roster file onto my ps3. However the game does not see it. The game data utility shows its 1.0 while my game is 1.01.

No this isn't a problem. All the rosters display Database Version 1.0, regardless of the patch. Mine does and I've updated it several times since 1.01 came out.

On Samoa. I've had a ridiculously busy last day and a half , so have hardly been on my computer to do anything, so will continue with the names and profiles and may update the file for you guys when I've even got the first 10 faces and profiles sorted, at 7 now.

Also why make it a .rar file, now I have a trial version of winzip, I don't think it compressed it at all, plus the file size is tiny anyway, I don't think its gonna bother anyone's download limits...

I understand what your saying, but I can't sort mediafire out to take a folder. It takes only individual files as far as I can tell and if that's the case as it seems to be, I'd have an even more complicated scenario to explain as, the roster files are not one individual file, but about 3 different files within a very specific BLES coded folder. It's more complicated than simply un-raring or unzipping for me at this point. :(

Has anyone got this to work with the North American version of the game? I'm having the same problem as TheGut97. When I copy the save to my PS3, it actually gets put in a seperate folder from my main Rugby World Cup saves folder.

Hi guys, here's what I've been up over here till 5.30am doing. This is my latest update link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pbntnebivlt7qbz

It should contain in this update (V3.80) :

The rest of the Australian squad is done and includes Matt Giteau as an option outside the 22 (that might be contentious. but it's fun using him).

The Samoan squad is done to 22 players, rest to be completed very soon. The side has been rebalanced to 77 (still 2 below Scotland, so fairly far) to reflect their more dangerous nature since they beat Australia and as expected thrashed Namibia. A certain Mr Tuilagi is rated 90 and is pretty strong. All of this has not been overdone though.

Some sides have been rebalanced in their rucking category and a few other minor abilities to make them usable as minnows and to reflect their efforts so far. I have not gotten around to all of them as yet, but some of you will notice that Tonga and Romania have had a very slight rebalancing upwards which makes for them to be a little tougher all round.

Ireland have had an increase to Heaslip's overall skills and a well overdue decrease to O'Gara's mega-boot, whilst still making Ireland as dangerous as ever.

Hope these changes will be enjoyable for now. Will be completing the Samoan roster and eyeing up Fiji after that. :)

Glad to hear you have got most of Samoa done, I hope my roster helped you.

Glad to hear it, who's in your Australia roster? I have not yet done Australia and I am on the Xbox 360 so I cannot use your file :( I would like to get Namibia done so I have a completed Pool D but there are no face pics to match up with. In the wait though I may get Fiji done :)

Hey Guys Great Work!!
As a North American I clearly don't know enough about the inner workings AUS/NZ to properly edit them so this is great.
However,
I am having the same problem as a few of the other North Americans. I am following all of your steps to the letter but the game will not find the copied saved roster file. I have a hunch it is because the disc was not in stores in my area so I just downloaded the game from PSN. It is a hunch but I have no proof.
Not sure if there is anything that can be done but I hope there is some way I could enjoy the fruits of your labour.

I'm from Argentina, I downloaded the game yesterday from the PSN Store. Ill try tomorrow the roster and Ill tell you my experience.

yep, I'm having the same issue, after following the steps, when I copied the roster file into my ps3, it created a brand new Rugby World Cup folder. I can't integrate it with the one I had. The ps3 thinks that they are completely different games.

You'll find the roster in post 1 of this thread. :)

To both doyler and nicospum:

If you have extracted the SAVEDATA folder from the .rar file that you downloaded, then I believe what you might not have done is put the 'SAVEDATA' folder that you've extracted into a 'PS3' folder.

That is the outer container folder that the PS3 recognises when it looks at your flash drive.

Remember when you do find it in your PS3 Saved Game Data on your PS3 that you still have to load the roster when you boot up the game.

Finally, all the steps are outlined in post one, page one of this thread. :)

Hope I've helped guys.

Thanks it just i didn't know you had to extract anything

Note: This is not my work (aled2912). I take no credit. Congrats to everyone who is helping however. Looks like you've done an incredible job so far.

Here is the latest update (V3.80) of the roster update work going on here. It covers the rest of Australia and Samoa (1-22), bear in mind that due to likenesses not being suitable for everyone, I've done the best I can. I hope this helps. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?pbntnebivlt7qbz

How do you install this....(I'm glad you asked that).

1. First click the link and download the .rar file.
2. Extract the file into a folder on your PC.
3. Take the 'SAVEDATA' folder and place it into another folder you must create called 'PS3'.
4. Place the 'PS3' folder and all of the new contents ('SAVEDATA' etc) onto a flash drive.
5. Put the Flash Drive into your PS3.
6. Look for the roster file under the PS3 Saved Game Data area on your PS3.
7. Copy it onto your PS3.
8. Load up RWC 2011. Load the new roster file using the game.
9. You should be all done. :)

New Zealand Face Guide:

View attachment 1180

Australia Face Guide:

View attachment 1185

Samoa Face Guide:

View attachment 1204

Fiji Face Guide:

View attachment 1212

DEFAULT LINE-UPS OF AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND

(Will update this soon).

New Zealand First XV:
1. Taylor Rich - PR - 92

2. William Fortuin - HK - 90

3. Lockwood Hawkins - PR - 91

4. Aidan Nash - SR - 89

5. Haki Rata - SR - 89

6. John Dawson - FL/N8 - 91

7. Aata Morgan - FL - 95
Skill point stats: 84, 88, 69, 70, 64, 77, 69, 69, 71, 29, 90, 87, 90, 73, 26, 73, 83, 87, 95, 95, 91, 80, 92

8. Noah Carleton -N8/FL - 94

9. Kaelan East - SH - 92
Skill point stats: 88, 82, 81, 81, 82, 87, 88, 77, 88, 83, 80, 78, 54, 4, 1, 16, 79, 72, 81, 80, 71, 86, 68

10. Ethan Harper - FH/CH/FB - 96
Skill point stats: 86, 68, 80, 81, 86, 91, 91, 94, 96, 95, 70, 77, 32, 6, 3, 14, 93, 61, 81, 97, 96, 84, 65

11. Heika Delamare - WG - 91

12. Larry Hunt - CT/WG - 92

13. Samuel Reeves - CT/WG - 92
Skill point stats: 84, 82, 89, 84, 87, 88, 92, 80, 82, 66, 81, 79, 50, 3, 5, 4, 72, 77, 91, 69, 83, 88, 84

14. Morgan Steward - WG/CT/FB - 93

15. Adam Morrison - FB/WG/CT - 92

I used Winzip and 4 files come up(ICON0.PNG, PARAM.PFD, PARAM.SFO and ROSTERS) which ones do I put into the PS3 Folder and when you put you're usb into the Ps3 do you find it in Saved Game Data Utility?

Yeah it sure did. It was just my own lack of time over the last week which stopped me completing it as yet. :)

I used Winzip and 4 files come up(ICON0.PNG, PARAM.PFD, PARAM.SFO and ROSTERS) which ones do I put into the PS3 Folder and when you put you're usb into the Ps3 do you find it in Saved Game Data Utility?
multiquote_40b.png
<!--
reputation-40b.png
--><!--
report-40b.png
--><!-- </div> -->